2022 Round 1 Regional Playoffs Score Updates!

Gridiron60

2 minutes ago, Jags52 said:

Poku with a pick around the 5  people minute left. bearcats will advance to play Ridgeview without Jones that’s one could get ugly

Maybe not. No one thought the cats won this one without Jones. It will be interesting now for sure.

5 minutes ago, Gmen2021 said:

And a loss to the best defense he played all year. Just sayin. Like passing for 80% completion rate and never throwing downfield. 

The best D we played all year was Christiansburg.  Glenvar was 2nd best.  Clark's completion rate isn't terribly high as most of his TD's are long passes in the air and his his attempts are mostly downfield-bomb type passes. 

Just now, Fairlawncat said:

The best D we played all year was Christiansburg.  Glenvar was 2nd best.  Clark's completion rate isn't terribly high as most of his TD's are long passes in the air and his his attempts are mostly downfield-bomb type passes. 

The comment wasn't  directed at any one player or QB, just a general observation, I don't put alot of value to stats. More value in tape and competition level. As stated by others, we all have opinions. 

8 minutes ago, Fairlawncat said:

Who are you picking to win state? You obviously have seen more C teams. 

1 minute ago, Fairlawncat said:

King William over whoever comes out ahead with GrahamRadford/Glenvar.  Hard to say though. 

You may be right on. Hard to repeat though. I think the winner of C/D wins it all without significant injuries. They will be battle tested. 

Found out after the game Jones had a compound fracture to his lower leg I was too low in the stands to see if but coaches told me it was pretty bad. He had surgery during the game like I said I hope he can make a full recovery 

56 minutes ago, CPF said:

Maybe not. No one thought the cats won this one without Jones. It will be interesting now for sure.

From what I’ve heard Ridgeview has the athletes to match up with VA High and I think they are better up front. Most of the cats touchdowns tonight where Lee DBs not being able to play the ball in the air but I think they are pretty young on the back in. Joey had done a great job with that group and Lee should be proud of the season they had this year.