Gate City at Graham - Saturday at 1 pm

Pegasus 27

On 11/16/2022 at 10:09 AM, Pegasus 27 said:

My prediction is the GC first team doesn't score at all. Then pulls a Tazewell and leaves their first string in vs Graham's 2nd to score.

You act like Tazewell is the only team that doesn't pull their starters when the other team does. Now that I read you dumb ass response again why I even responded is beyond me.

2 hours ago, Bulldogs52 said:

You act like Tazewell is the only team that doesn't pull their starters when the other team does. Now that I read you dumb ass response again why I even responded is beyond me.

I think the issue stems from #2 scoring touchdowns against the Beaver freshman and pounding his chest like he's actually done something good. And daddy feeding him more. Just ridiculous and embarrassing.

3 hours ago, Bulldogs52 said:

Best, just not to respond.  I call it TDS.  Some folks have nothing better to do, then to bash other people.

2 hours ago, BandanaPartyBoyDavis4321 said:

Calpreps now predicting 35-13, a 22 point margin for Graham. That's down from 30 one week ago. Radford and Appo still predicts a 35-28 win for Radford and no change. Actually, Graham and Gate City was a 33 point margin for Graham just over 2 weeks ago.

I can see a 35 -13 type of score in this one.  I think it'll be more like 42-13, myself.

36 minutes ago, BandanaPartyBoyDavis4321 said:

That's close, but higher than calpreps who has it at 22 (35-13). They got RV and Virginia High at 14 points, 31-17 RV.

Ridgeview -27.5 on that line. 

Last night the pre-game line was GW -19.5 vs Narrows. 

17 minutes ago, EH31 said:

Ridgeview -27.5 on that line. 

Last night the pre-game line was GW -19.5 vs Narrows. 

EH31, I'm interested in these lines.  I'm a nerd and love numbers and stuff.  Who makes these lines?  Where do they come from?  How do I find them?  I would love to see this stuff, but don't know where to get the information.

Graham looked really good out there.  Their defense is really fast.  Going to be some kind of a football game with RV coming to Mitchell.  I'm torn as to whether I will ride down 460 to Glenvar and watch the Raiders come to town, or ride up 460 to Big Blue.  It really comes down to whether Double Gates Grocery is open for hot dogs on Saturday morning.  

On 11/16/2022 at 2:07 PM, foosballer said:

IF and that's a big if 😆 Graham takes the week off from practice and stays up partying all night Friday and show up 10 minutes before the game hung over than GC will win. 

This brings back a very painful memory… 😂