The thread of irrelevance

SmashMouth2021

On 11/19/2022 at 10:05 AM, Packman15 said:

All I can say is King William is clicking on all cylinders, they had the flu, have recovered & had players out, they are healthy now & They are as good as last year, keep that in mind.

I guess  Poquoson is better though. 😂 

5 hours ago, GMan said:

Ridgeview has entered the queue...

5 hours ago, Gmen2021 said:

Bluefield has been in the Q for a couple weeks.

I guess Grayson who should be in 2A next season but have a douche superintendent who threatens a lawsuit has entered the queue also. I really don’t think I can in good conscience cheer for them next year as a 1A team when they should be 2A. 

On 11/19/2022 at 10:05 AM, Packman15 said:

All I can say is King William is clicking on all cylinders, they had the flu, have recovered & had players out, they are healthy now & They are as good as last year, keep that in mind.

King William was very good, but not as good on the line of scrimmage as last year.  The problem, Poquoson is better than they were last year and the caliber of team Poquoson brought to King William this year was much better than the one they brought to King William last year.

1 hour ago, Gridiron60 said:

I guess Grayson who should be in 2A next season but have a douche superintendent who threatens a lawsuit has entered the queue also. I really don’t think I can in good conscience cheer for them next year as a 1A team when they should be 2A. 

I know hardly anything about Grayson Co. schools in general, with exception to what I see on here in regard to their athletics, but that guy is on a power trip. He always abusing & overreaching his authority from I understand. He's basically the de facto athletics director.

24 minutes ago, BlueDevilVolMan said:

Welcome all high school football fans. As you don’t actually play the game, just watch. Athletes and coaches are the only ones who matter in the end. 

We are fans who are watching. 

This has been forgotten a lot lately.