1 year ago tonight/am hours

It was a year ago tonight that the Big Stone Gap Police Dept had a officer killed . Michael Chandler was murdered by a dope dealing drug dealer. I just wanted to thank the GMEN and coach Palmer for what they did to honor Michael, our town will never be the same . So tonight / morning hours think of him and his wife and child along with his family and if you see our former Governor kick him right in the balls for me because this turd  that killed Michael doesn’t have to face the death penalty !!!

3 minutes ago, Mountain Football said:

I read something a couple weeks back about several people being arrested in a drug ring. One of the individuals charged was the pos that killed Mr. Chandler. I'm assuming he was in jail when he got the new charges???

Yes, 

47 minutes ago, BlueDevilVolMan said:

I hope the guy fries. And all the druggies get put away for a very long time. 

I-26 has been a good thing for the region, but the drugs it brought is certainly the downside. 

15 hours ago, Wolf1207 said:

I-26 has been a good thing for the region, but the drugs it brought is certainly the downside. 

Drugs are all over the place dude. I don’t think I-26 would have changed it. 

We have drugs in Unicoi County.