2D Second around: #3 Virginia High @ #2 Ridgeview

SwvaOG

Va High Backup Quarterback, looked great, looks like a regular starting QB,he beat Lee,it was close,then QB got hurt,I hate to see any players get hurt,I pray for a good recovery, but the backup QB did great, good luck to both teams.

Looking for the thoughts from the Virginia High folks from today.  It my understanding that this is the first time these two have played so it’s definitely the first trip to The Ridge.  

33 minutes ago, SwvaOG said:

Looking for the thoughts from the Virginia High folks from today.  It my understanding that this is the first time these two have played so it’s definitely the first trip to The Ridge.  

Congrats to Ridgeview. They have a very good offense and their defense seems like it has improved since Bluefield. Will be a good game next week. Class facility and game atmosphere. 

Ridgeview is peaking at the right time.  I have to say after all the fussing I’ve done all season over the play calling these last few games have made up for it.  I’ve been impressed with the offense and the defense is playing even better than they have all year.  Let’s keep it rolling 

On 11/20/2022 at 8:48 AM, Backpack said:

Ridgeview is peaking at the right time.  I have to say after all the fussing I’ve done all season over the play calling these last few games have made up for it.  I’ve been impressed with the offense and the defense is playing even better than they have all year.  Let’s keep it rolling 

Delete