Grundy vs George Wythe

Gridiron60

2 hours ago, CPF said:

Grundy beat them pretty handily last time. I'm going with the Wave for their 1st finals appearance.

That’s the reason I think GW squeaks this one out. Home field advantage will help them this go around along with having a healthy team. I could be wrong. 

I will be really shocked if this is a close game . The weather can be a major factor with turnovers , but it applies to both teams . Injuries may also be a factor as seen in the LB game . The Stats are misleading . Riverheads plays a lot of 2nd and 3rd teams in games that are over at halftime . Other teams keep their A team in  against them a lot of the time until the horn blows . Essex has 50% of scores coming from D side of the ball . Sloppy play leads to fumbles and pick sixes and the stats look great . The Red Team is a different animal . We shall see , that's why they play the game . jmo

Wow, home field is worth 3 at most so the 35 is ridiculous. It’s going to be a game and anyone that says otherwise hasn’t watched these teams in person or on film. Hell I am in the minority but I say the state title game is going to be damn good this year regardless of the two that make it.