Mount Rushmore of Players for each High School

Liam McPoyle

2 hours ago, Jags52 said:

You beat me to it. I was going to say the know because they are paying for it. I dont know how much they are pay Doss but I knew James is make admin pay to run the weight room and coach football which is a nice deal if you can get it

1 hour ago, sixcat said:

Rumors being what they are, I guess Doss is making a normal salary. But James is making more than the principals. 

https://govsalaries.com/salaries/VA/grayson-county-public-schools?page=1

Dang! I had no idea. I've always wondered why he went to Independence, and now I know why. Great for him, but that's a morale torpedo to the remainder of GCPS administration, teachers, and staff. 

A lot of resources being spent on football for a shrinking enrollment having a difficult time retaining staff at every level. Football coach making more than administration while only being responsible for teaching weight lifting. In addition to installing a turf football field at the moment, it’s tough to justify. 

3 hours ago, sixcat said:

A lot of resources being spent on football for a shrinking enrollment having a difficult time retaining staff at every level. Football coach making more than administration while only being responsible for teaching weight lifting. In addition to installing a turf football field at the moment, it’s tough to justify. 

That’s ridiculous but not surprising with the superintendent in charge , lol.