Required yearly request time.

Vol Hater

2 hours ago, appyvol said:

Last time I checked, Jay had one of the best defenses in the state this year šŸ¤· Held Graham to their lowest point total of the year.Ā 

I didnā€™t think he did bad as some are saying either but he needs to improve on making adjustments during game. Unions biggest problem this season was being one dimensional on offense and Iā€™m not sure why. Ā Travis has shown that he knows how to run a more wide open offense before but for some reason heā€™s gotten away from it last few seasons. Ā Hopefully next season heā€™ll get some of the playmakers the ball cause we had some great freshmen step up this seasonĀ 

All the non Graham fans to include Radford, Glenvar, and Appo fans. You are cordially invited to the "Thread of Irrelevance " to shit talk about what could be, should be, or any other excuses thatĀ  may be applicable.Ā 

All Graham kids haveĀ  heard all year is" your not as good as last year. You don't have your power 5 players", "You cant beat Union , they have your number" ," Ridgeview waiting to kick your ass, been waiting and working all year", " Radford is the best team in 2A", "Appo is Appo, Coach Smith is a genius and you can't stop or slow down Pennix "Ā  Thanks for theĀ  motivation!

Ā 

29 minutes ago, Gmen2021 said:

All the non Graham fans to include Radford, Glenvar, and Appo fans. You are cordially invited to the "Thread of Irrelevance " to shit talk about what could be, should be, or any other excuses thatĀ  may be applicable.Ā 

All Graham kids haveĀ  heard all year is" your not as good as last year. You don't have your power 5 players", "You cant beat Union , they have your number" ," Ridgeview waiting to kick your ass, been waiting and working all year", " Radford is the best team in 2A", "Appo is Appo, Coach Smith is a genius and you can't stop or slow down Pennix "Ā  Thanks for theĀ  motivation!

Ā 

AHX5ZGM6QVFZNKWSGIRM557FMU.jpg

32 minutes ago, Gmen2021 said:

Ā 

Out of reactions but šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»

2 hours ago, Gmen2021 said:

Ā 

Im no Graham fan but this is true. Everyone has doubted them all season.

1 hour ago, redtiger said:

Im no Graham fan but this is true. Everyone has doubted them all season.

I canā€™t recall doubting them at all this year. If I have, I donā€™t remember, but I believe they have been favored by the majority every game.

Itā€™s that vocal minority of opponents hoping to win. Graham is the Region favorite for the foreseeable future with the ingredients:

1. Good local talent-check

2. Good and stable coaching staff-check

3. Good community and administrative support-check

4. Successful culture due to points 1-3ā€¦ check

5. Transfer of talent due to number 4 wanting to be a part of cultureā€¦check.Ā 
Ā 

The way I see it as it currently stands, only a historical class of talent challenges the G-men in SWVA besides Bluefield. Good luck and Go G-men next week.

6 hours ago, Gmen2021 said:

Ā 

Dang didn't know this thread was about Graham. I'm trying to help Turner find someone to help him beat them on this thread. Not everyone or every thread is about your beloved gmen.Ā 

2 minutes ago, Dawg01 said:

Dang didn't know this thread was about Graham. I'm trying to help Turner find someone to help him beat them on this thread. Not everyone or every thread is about your beloved gmen.Ā 

Maybe he thought he was posting to the ā€œThread of Irrelevance ā€œ šŸ˜‚. I donā€™t think Turner needs more help (yā€™all got a LOT of help on those sidelines) but maybe just rearrange whoā€™s helping with what, lol.Ā 

Just now, Gridiron60 said:

Maybe he thought he was posting to the ā€œThread of Irrelevance ā€œ šŸ˜‚. I donā€™t think Turner needs more help (yā€™all got a LOT of help on those sidelines) but maybe just rearrange whoā€™s helping with what, lol.Ā 

Yeah way to much help...... good luck SaturdayĀ 

9 hours ago, Gmen2021 said:

Ā 

Pretty sure not 1 Union fan thought weā€™d beat Graham so no clue what the hell youā€™re talking about canā€™t speak for the other schoolsĀ 

On 12/2/2022 at 3:04 PM, TaterHater said:

How's the transfer portal look next year for Union?

I think Coach Carroll is making a good case to keep his talent at Lee now thank goodness we have supplied them enough over the years

20 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

Or go get your DC from Richlands. Ā šŸ˜‚

16 minutes ago, SwvaOG said:

Or go get your DC from Richlands. Ā šŸ˜‚

Richlands let him go and he didnā€™t coach 2016 or 2017 so I feel like he was a free agent at that point šŸ˜‚. But hey, great addition to the GMen staff! One of the best defensive minds out there. Mance shouldnā€™t have let him go! Weā€™re not giving him back to Tarter, lol! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Ā 

Iā€™m out of reactions but hereā€™s your šŸ˜‚ reaction!Ā 

13 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

Richlands let him go and he didnā€™t coach 2016 or 2017 so I feel like he was a free agent at that point šŸ˜‚. But hey, great addition to the GMen staff! One of the best defensive minds out there. Mance shouldnā€™t have let him go! Weā€™re not giving him back to Tarter, lol! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Ā 

Iā€™m out of reactions but hereā€™s your šŸ˜‚ reaction!Ā 

Stupid move on the Bluesā€™ side. Ā They always say pride goes before the fall. Hopefully Tony will learn from Manceā€™s mistake. Ā Relationships matter.

On 12/3/2022 at 9:49 PM, tornado99 said:

I canā€™t recall doubting them at all this year. If I have, I donā€™t remember, but I believe they have been favored by the majority every game.

Should have said "seems like everyone".Ā  Put me in that group. I'm a believer nowĀ 

On 12/4/2022 at 12:31 AM, Dawg01 said:

Breaking news.Ā Dawg01 formerly known as Unions Hammer now wants to take down the Union youth football league which is honestly the best youth program in swva and one that has been used as a model for many programs in order to be successful. At what point do you just admit youā€™re no longer a fan of Union high school or their athletics and just move on. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø maybe Travis can find his next DC from your new travel league.

3 hours ago, that one guy said:

Breaking news.Ā Dawg01 formerly known as Unions Hammer now wants to take down the Union youth football league which is honestly the best youth program in swva and one that has been used as a model for many programs in order to be successful. At what point do you just admit youā€™re no longer a fan of Union high school or their athletics and just move on. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø maybe Travis can find his next DC from your new travel league.

I'm not trying to take down no league. Offer more football after that league is over. Don't know why both can't be done. Know your facts before speaking plus just because I speak what many say behind close doors doesn't mean I don't still pull for union. My own kid plays in that league and I've got two more that play other sports so you sir are just wrong but good try. I'm going to say maybe you should find someone else to hassle.

On 12/8/2022 at 10:54 PM, that one guy said:

Breaking news.Ā Dawg01 formerly known as Unions Hammer now wants to take down the Union youth football league which is honestly the best youth program in swva and one that has been used as a model for many programs in order to be successful. At what point do you just admit youā€™re no longer a fan of Union high school or their athletics and just move on. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø maybe Travis can find his next DC from your new travelĀ 

Where did you go?????

On 12/2/2022 at 3:37 PM, Union_Fan said:

Not as good as Graham's, unfortunately.

With all these states that are allowing NIL now for high school kids this could be more serious than previously joked about above! To the victor go the spoils!

5 hours ago, SXSW said:

With all these states that are allowing NIL now for high school kids this could be more serious than previously joked about above! To the victor go the spoils!

Teams to watch for with NIL money would be Gate City they already get a good amount of kids from Tennessee. Then and your going to laugh at me but watch Lee High could get alot of kids from Union. And down towards Tennessee as well. Its like Jerry Mcguire Show Me the Money.....