SWVa Top 20

BlueDevil4Life2008

6 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

Just saw the Richlands girls beat Graham 54-8. Is Graham THAT bad?? I know Richlands is one of the top teams in the area, but that score shocks me.

I couldn’t believe Graham’s team could be worse than they were last year but alas , they are. It was pitiful! They played hard but have zero skill. Trivette girl ruled the court. She’s a selfless player too, aggressive, great basketball sense…Richlands will finally be back on top which hasn’t happened since Snake was coach. Graham on the other hand is on a downward spiral. 

5 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

It's neck and neck between those two on who has the area's worst girls team with Castlewood probably not too far off from that discussion as well.

Atleast they are playing a varsity schedule instead of tapping out and play JV even though you have plenty enough to play

18 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

It's neck and neck between those two on who has the area's worst girls team with Castlewood probably not too far off from that discussion as well.

And if making fun of two teams of teenage girls isn't enough, then let's make fun of another team.  Get a life boys and quit trying to humiliate teen girls.  There is a way to discuss high school sports and THIS ISN'T IT.

Edited by PrideandGlory

2 hours ago, PrideandGlory said:

And if making fun of two teams of teenage girls isn't enough, then let's make fun of another team.  Get a life boys and quit trying to humiliate teen girls.  There is a way to discuss high school sports and THIS ISN'T IT.

Ok, works for me.  I'll just make fun of you instead.

Mean Gene Okerlund Crying Towel GIF - Mean Gene Okerlund Crying Towel Cry GIFs

4 hours ago, PrideandGlory said:

Stating that a team isn’t that good isn’t really making fun of them but merely an observation. I even gave Graham credit for playing hard against Richlands. Saying they lack skill is just a fact. Good grief, you take this board & comments way too seriously. Unfortunately, the SWD just isn’t up to par as in the past. 7 or 8 years ago, a lot of girls’ teams were competitive. This year with the exception of Richlands & the Trivette girl, the SWD is weak. 

2 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

Ok, works for me.  I'll just make fun of you instead.

Mean Gene Okerlund Crying Towel GIF - Mean Gene Okerlund Crying Towel Cry GIFs

How sad you must be? I'm 60 years old and can take it, but bottom line is these are high school girls, not college players on scholarship or professionals getting paid.  A keyboard warrior making fun is really pathetic.

8 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Stating that a team isn’t that good isn’t really making fun of them but merely an observation. I even gave Graham credit for playing hard against Richlands. Saying they lack skill is just a fact. Good grief, you take this board & comments way too seriously. Unfortunately, the SWD just isn’t up to par as in the past. 7 or 8 years ago, a lot of girls’ teams were competitive. This year with the exception of Richlands & the Trivette girl, the SWD is weak. 

I totally agree with you that this assessment is the proper way to discuss the situation.  Your laughing emojis with tears was not....that was ridiculing.

34 minutes ago, PrideandGlory said:

I totally agree with you that this assessment is the proper way to discuss the situation.  Your laughing emojis with tears was not....that was ridiculing.

If you're getting upset over some emoji... you're likely not long for this board. Maybe I'm wrong, but that seems like a pretty tame thing to get upset over.

8 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

If you're getting upset over some emoji... you're likely not long for this board. Maybe I'm wrong, but that seems like a pretty tame thing to get upset over.

I don't know Ryan someone sent me a clown emoji on Twitter and I've not slept since lol

58 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Dude or dudette created this account and posted his crybaby remarks.  My guess is either someone on here who already had an account and didn't want to come forthright with it or a parent who got notified and can't face reality.  

Stating individual kids is one thing, but stating a team is bad is just that.  Someone has to be the worst, it's just the way it is.  PrideandGlory needs to make a trip to the Lowe's or Home Depot, buy the supplies he/she needs to build that bridge and get over it.  Lol

1 hour ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Richlands girls will win the SWD easily.  I'm taking a very balanced Wise Central team to win the region 

I would agree. Richlands schedule & weak SWD won’t do them any favors against a very balanced Central. I’m not saying the can’t beat them but I’d be surprised. Minus Trivette, they wouldn't even have a chance. 

11 hours ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Richlands girls will win the SWD easily.  I'm taking a very balanced Wise Central team to win the region 

Don’t leave Marion out of that conversation. They graduated a lot but are still rolling as of late. Not play great competition but I think they have only lost twice.

2 hours ago, VFL said:

Lee plays Tri-Cities Christian today. Does anyone know anything about them because I have never heard of them.

At the first of the season they had Twin Springs down by around 25-30 I think going into the 4th at Twin Springs. TS made a big run in the 4th scoring close to 40 I think but still lost by a 5-10 I think.    

2 hours ago, VFL said:

Lee plays Tri-Cities Christian today. Does anyone know anything about them because I have never heard of them.

They are 12-10 and according to MaxPreps they beat Twin Springs by 2 and Eastside by 4 so i would assume they are pretty good.