George Wythe vs Riverheads

Gridiron60

8 hours ago, Red Rabbit said:

I look for CCC to transfer to a bigger school next season . Scouts won't find him in Greenville . 

VT and UVA will find him, but beyond that playing at a small school will limit his recruiting. 

Imo he's a TE at the next level, he's got it all but isn't terribly quick from what I've seen of him. Fantastic player with a bright future ahead of him.

18 hours ago, Red Rabbit said:

20 is not his brother . He has a broken thumb suffered a couple games ago . CCC will have to miss wrestling but will be back for football next season .

Well 20 is a dirty player! He got blocked well by 55 from GW then at the whistle he threw the barn yard hip toss on that kid and he blew his knee! Barn yard  is wrestling move so he must wrestle as well and should have  been ejected! Happened right in front to the head official and he just let it go! Then 20 does it later in the game to another kid!  One of the worst officiated state games I’ve ever seen! 

1 hour ago, Dobb83 said:

Well 20 is a dirty player! He got blocked well by 55 from GW then at the whistle he threw the barn yard hip toss on that kid and he blew his knee! Barn yard  is wrestling move so he must wrestle as well and should have  been ejected! Happened right in front to the head official and he just let it go! Then 20 does it later in the game to another kid!  One of the worst officiated state games I’ve ever seen! 

The better team won, man....Let it go.

And if you would, please relay that message to the other accounts you post under here. Thanks in advance. 

20 minutes ago, Jollay, living rent free said:

Fuck you if you don't think its dirty FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!! Kids gonna miss all next season as well you dick!! you probably never played sports in your life dick!! Dont give a shit who was the better team not about that at all clown!!!! my name is bryan jollay just in case you are wondering!! peace out SWVA sports

GettyImages-174905093-1.jpg?strip=1

33 minutes ago, Jollay, living rent free said:

Fuck you if you don't think its dirty FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!! Kids gonna miss all next season as well you dick!! you probably never played sports in your life dick!! Dont give a shit who was the better team not about that at all clown!!!! my name is bryan jollay just in case you are wondering!! peace out SWVA sports

Dude, could you have at least waited to the 26th?  Good grief.  Sounds like you are the kind of dude that Santa will pass up on and he is concerned you are there waiting with a shotgun as he comes down the chimney.

2 hours ago, Jollay, living rent free said:

Chill out slick....beautiful language you have there Bryan lol....and his name really dick? Or us it really Richard?

You're the real clown slick 

13 hours ago, Jollay, living rent free said:

Wow

Oh no! I'm really in for it now!! 🤣

I didn't think I would have to explain this, but the context of my response had nothing to do with the kid's injury and everything to do with you acting like a complete clown. I would have thought that the embarrassment a grown ass man would get from being called into his kids' principal's office over his own internet behavior last year would be enough, but nope....look at you go, BJ! 

On 12/26/2022 at 9:04 AM, gwloyal said:

Oh no! I'm really in for it now!! 🤣

I didn't think I would have to explain this, but the context of my response had nothing to do with the kid's injury and everything to do with you acting like a complete clown. I would have thought that the embarrassment a grown ass man would get from being called into his kids' principal's office over his own internet behavior last year would be enough, but nope....look at you go, BJ! 

I don’t know man, sounds like a loser that hides behind a keyboard like yourself would be quick to tuck your tail run and tell Harner about anything negatively said about him on the internet to make yourself feel like a hero that you’re not. At least the man was bold enough to put his name out there, while you’re still hiding behind a username. You’re clearly just compensating for something you’re lacking. It’s okay though, it’s almost a new year and you can set new goals to improve yourself to become more of a man.