Helmet Graphics

TheHelmetGuy

7 hours ago, 1inStripes said:

I havent been around Tazewell football much in life, basically just when I began officiating around 01.  The worst helmet from Tazewell in that period for me was the white oversized bulldog, but personally I havent seen one of those oversized mascot helmets I have liked at any level.

I loved that white helmet with the bulldog face, but the kelly green with the T and bulldog is the best. I miss the gold in the uniforms as well. My Jr year was the last time we wore them, My Sr we went all green and white.

2 hours ago, SpillBoss said:

The Middle School had that helmet for a year or two. For some reason the T isn’t supported the way it used to be.

That logo is associated with winning football at Tazewell. Everything since is not. Those in charge should embrace it.

• 4 months later...

18 hours ago, 1inStripes said:

I told one of their coaches yesterday it was good to see them switch back off of black.  Last years domes werent as bad as 2 seasons ago but white or blue is more fitting for them I believe.

The black would've been ok once a year or so but I wasn't a fan of it for every game. I'm glad they made the switch.