Games you’d like to see

Wolf1207

1 hour ago, Bulldogs52 said:

Your wish may come true!

Riverheads will have their hands full in the regionals with Central-Woodstock who will be good again, but an even tougher opponent in probably Poquoson who returns everything including the waterboy.  Graham will have its hands full in the region with likely Union, and Appomattox with the youthful team they had will be dynamite.  Graham lost 2 FBS players in 2021 and won the title in 2022.  Appo is losing two FBS players for 2022 (same thing as Graham, 2 players to Tech) and in 2023, they return all but 3 or 4 starters on both sides of the ball, so don't let losing 2 FBS players fool anyone.  It usually always matters, but in the case of Graham and probably Appo, it doesn't matter much.  Both reload.  

I want to see Riverheads to play Speed that is WELL Coached.  That means.....Graham or Appo.  Essex has more speed to burn, but it not well coached anywhere close to the level of Graham or Appo.  Riverheads is fantastic, but I want to see what they do against a team like Graham or Appo that has great athleticism, but knows how to get that athleticism in open space.

Gate City/Elizabethton.  That would be interesting.  A small amount of urine would exit my urethra -- but interesting, nonetheless.

Also down for a Science Hill game.