Happy New Year 2023 - A New Chapter

tbgfan

Life has been challenging for a lot of  us in these last couple of years.  It has brought tears to some, death of loved ones, sickness that took our breath away, but a new year 2023 awaits.  It will have challenges, changes and hopefully a lot of blessings as well.  

These notes are from a message on 11/8/20 from my Pastor.  The last 3 years I have listened to messages online due to sickness in my family.   I began to take notes of messages and it really has been a comfort to me looking back  and sharing with others.  

"PUT LIFE BACK IN ORDER"   (1 Cor. 14:33 and John 6:68)

1 - Reduce your wants and you will live like a King.  If you live like a King, you won't complain like a beggar.  God doesn't do anything out of confusion, he does all in order.  If you multiply your wants you will live like a beggar.  A beggar becomes a desperate person.  We are all created equal, but don't make our opportunities equal.  

2 - Live and love (John 3:16)   You have to live love, and you live love by serving.  Love isn't about how much it gives to you.  If you live and love, you will live joyfully.  

3 -  Stay around people who inspire you.  Bad things are contagious.  Don't hang out with people who just give you something, hang out with people who inspire you, not drain you.  Choose wisely.  If Jesus was contagious, both thieves on the the cross would have caught it.  Jesus is inspirational.  

4 -  Obey his word (Matt 19:20-22)  Don't go outside of God to get something.  If you do, you will have to live outside of God.  

5 -  Trust in the process .  Just because God has ordained you, don't think God will take you directly to the castle.  There will be battles and trials.  (1 Sam. 17:13-30)

MAY 2023 BE A YEAR THAT KEEPS US ON COURSE, GETS US BACK ON COURSE,  BY BEING CONTENT WITH WHAT WE HAVE, SERVING WITH LOVE, GROWING DAILY WITH HEAVENLY MANNA, AND TRUSTING GOD WITH ALL OUR HEART BECAUSE WE KNOW HE FIRST LOVED US.  

Amen