Tazewell- Graham Ended Abruptly

Gridiron60

Graham gets the win I suppose with game being called with about two minutes left. Graham player pushed Tazewell player after being fouled. Tazewell player chest bumps him back. Benches clear, game ends after some on court deliberation between refs & other folks. Can’t make this $hit up. 
51-46 on scoreboard when teams exit court. 

17 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Graham gets the win I suppose with game being called with about two minutes left. Graham player pushed Tazewell player after being fouled. Tazewell player chest bumps him back. Benches clear, game ends after some on court deliberation between refs & other folks. Can’t make this $hit up. 

Close game throughout.   Graham had was up by 5 when the game was called.   Tazewell played well, but had a lot of un-forced turnovers that cost them.

10 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

No assault on other school administrator and cop by mother as what happened in Tug Valley and Logan game?  Lol

3 minutes ago, Jags52 said:

Where there any ejected or did they just end the game? Ejections should lead to suspension which could shake up the 2-4 seeds in the southwest

With everything being on NFHS now, can that footage be used to determine if a suspension is deemed necessary?

5 minutes ago, Observer said:

With everything being on NFHS now, can that footage be used to determine if a suspension is deemed necessary?

I think the majority of the scrum happens off-camera. The start is in the frame, but it quickly spills out to the right-hand side and goes off-screen. Tim Hayes shared it on his Twitter for those who would like to see it.

1 minute ago, Ryan4VT said:

I think the majority of the scrum happens off-camera. The start is in the frame, but it quickly spills out to the right-hand side and goes off-screen. Tim Hayes shared it on his Twitter for those who would like to see it.

I noticed that when I watched it too.  If there is a bright side to this whole situation, it's that it seemed that the individuals that came out of the crowd only did so to de-escalate the situation.  Of course there could have been words exchanged, but I didn't see any punches thrown (on camera).

1 hour ago, Jags52 said:

Clearing the benches at a high school game is not a good look for any school. You can kiss that Claudia Dodson Sportsmanship award good buy to both schools!  

That's disappointing for Tazewell, they could have had another parade down Main Street for that trophy. 

4 minutes ago, cityofRaven said:

That's disappointing for Tazewell, they could have had another parade down Main Street for that trophy. 

I am all for sportsmanship on the field but some school in the area value that award more that actual wins..

4 hours ago, stantheman said:

NHFS will prob delete it asap,  they did the honaker incident in the past

NFHS doesnt delete games.  The administrator for the home team is typically who deletes them.  Some schools delete all home games in the area to cut down on people using it for game film I assume.

30 minutes ago, 1inStripes said:

NFHS doesnt delete games.  The administrator for the home team is typically who deletes them.  Some schools delete all home games in the area to cut down on people using it for game film I assume.

this is true,  i think it was honaker school officials that deleted that video in the past

8 hours ago, Jags52 said:

Where there any ejected or did they just end the game? Ejections should lead to suspension which could shake up the 2-4 seeds in the southwest

No one ejected, game just ended. I’m all in for GMen but Graham player clearly responsible for the incident for shoving Tazewell player for no good reason that I could see. Lack of self discipline! Embarrassing… 

12 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

The parade was down the middle of Ernie Hicks.

But was it really, though?? I’ve never seen a parade through the stands before. 

I could maybe see it down eMats Field, though. And even then, most of those Tazewell TDs that day were on the outside where their speed had the advantage, so is that really down the middle of eMats Field?

32 minutes ago, BBHoops_18 said:

Just saw George Wythe beat Graham 98-34? Did Graham suspend some players or what? I've heard GW is pretty good but 60 points better?

Graham had only one starter , others suspended. I think they only had like 6 or 7 players total. George Wythe continued full court press even with 30+ lead. Why not run the score up? Geez…GW coach should give himself a big pat on the back considering he was going to win regardless. Graham beat GW at home already. 

7 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Graham had only one starter , others suspended. I think they only had like 6 or 7 players total. George Wythe continued full court press even with 30+ lead. Why not run the score up? Geez…GW coach should give himself a big pat on the back considering he was going to win regardless. Graham beat GW at home already. 

Looking at their schedule this was the first meeting between the teams.

16 minutes ago, BBHoops_18 said:

Looking at their schedule this was the first meeting between the teams.

Thanks for clarifying. The original game was rescheduled possibly or I may have been thinking of another team Graham played (or football season, lol) but regardless, GW isn’t 60 points better & coach is an a$$ in my opinion. 

34 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

They were trying hard to get 100 at the end too...smh.