Predictions revisited

Jags52

One of the College football podcast I listen to (Late Kick with Josh Pate) did a segment before the football season called bold predictions and now that the season is over they are going back and looking at those predictions. On the sites there were a ton of predictions that we all made and since there isnt much to talk about right now lets go back and pick some of your predictions and see how they turned out. We can leave out the ones that said Riverheads was going to win another state championship there isnt much skill in that. But I did see a few people in an old tread that said there was no way Rye Cove would compete for a district title this year. 

This should be fun. So just pull an old post and see how far off we were or if we hit the nail on the head.  

I will start

673723744_Screenshot2023-02-0712_47_00PM.png.ec7ab7f2ad2d10754cd3dcaf82d591da.png

Hit the Graham prediction on the head which honestly wasnt that hard- A+

Tazewell ended up 6-5 did they win one big game in VA high but thats about it as far as winning games they werent favored to win so- B

Richlands- It was a long season for Richlands finishing 2-8 out side of the first game Brown never really got going just because of lack of QB play- A-

VA High- 9-3 great year defense was much better than I thought they would be I didnt see Brody Jones being the player he ended up being- D

Marion- 1-9 missed big time on thing one they still have some stuff to figure out. I thought I nailed this after week one but- F

2129733303_Screenshot2023-02-0712_43_16PM.png.93bd02051dc9065841fb8c607924949b.png

Whiffed BIG time on Chilhowie did not to expect that from them this season. Lebanon was way better than I thought and Rural Retreat did not really have as good of a team as I thought they would coming into the season