Honaker vs Grundy for BDD Tourney Championship, Lebanon vs Chilhowie for Hogo Tourney Championship

Rev833

Third matchup for Honaker and Grundy; it was close the first time and Honaker pretty much had their way during the second matchup.

Fourth matchup for Lebanon and Chilhowie with Lebanon winning 2 of the 3 (one at home and Sunday at Emory and Henry)  by 18+ and Chilhowie winning at home by 1. 

What are your thoughts? 

I intentionally didn't mention the Cumberland as they still have the semis to play tonight (2/15)

BDD:  Honaker wins big since Grundy has three players out due to a mishap during their semifinal win over Hurley the other night.  The real intrigue is in the third place game.  Can Twin Valley win their first game of the season against a short handed Hurley (for the same mishap) and qualify for the region tournament?

Hogo, I will take Lebanon on their home floor.  Matchup is pointless regardless as Lebanon is locked in as the Hogo 1 and Chilhowie is locked in as the Hogo 2.

4 minutes ago, swva_havok_fan said:

BDD:  Honaker wins big since Grundy has three players out due to a mishap during their semifinal win over Hurley the other night.  The real intrigue is in the third place game.  Can Twin Valley win their first game of the season against a short handed Hurley (for the same mishap) and qualify for the region tournament?

Hogo, I will take Lebanon on their home floor.  Matchup is pointless regardless as Lebanon is locked in as the Hogo 1 and Chilhowie is locked in as the Hogo 2.

Agree

I've watched very little hoops this year, but have seen Honaker and Grundy one time each and Lebanon for a game and a half and Chilhowie two times.

I will go with Honaker and Lebanon.  I presume, could be wrong, that the majority are picking a non-BDD team to win Region D.  IF...again, big IF......the right Honaker team shows up, they actually have a chance, assuming no injuries since I last watched em.  Just watching them by scores and the game I seen em, they seem to be really on or really off. Twin Springs, Chilhowie, Eastside, Lebanon may be considered the top 4, but on a given night, I think Honaker can play with any of these 4 IF the right team shows up.  They could also be blown out on a given night, if the wrong Honaker shows up.  Just my opinion.

7 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

Grundy did not have anyone suspended. No one left bench and others just walked away.