Richlands incident

BandanaVTDavis4321

29 minutes ago, bleedblue89 said:

SWD Coach of the year and assault charges. I like it. 

Can’t make this 💩 up!! Not throwing shade your way because we all have those “fans” or “victims”  but sure is nice to be a GMan or Bulldog these days 😂😂😂😂. And hey, the NBA scouts at Southwest, that’s pretty darn impressive to get noticed for one’s basketball prowess by the NBA at SWCC. 

I'd say Tom is kicking himself in the butt tonight for not giving the pretty boy a good right hook since he got charged in the end. 

Had Aaron Lowe been the coach and had the season ended just like it did with a loss to Central. Would the same fan(s) that are upset with Rife reacted towards Lowe in the same manner?

20 minutes ago, Mountain Football said:

I'd say Tom is kicking himself in the butt tonight for not giving the pretty boy a good right hook since he got charged in the end. 

Had Aaron Lowe been the coach and had the season ended just like it did with a loss to Central. Would the same fan(s) that are upset with Rife reacted towards Lowe in the same manner?

And want to take a 2 x 4 to him? For the love of all things holy, what is wrong with some of these people on social media. They’ll be lucky to find a coach for those girls next year. Tom should have definitely made it count if he was going to get charged for assaulting the guy’s shirt. Lol

10 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

And want to take a 2 x 4 to him? For the love of all things holy, what is wrong with some of these people on social media. They’ll be lucky to find a coach for those girls next year. Tom should have definitely made it count if he was going to get charged for assaulting the guy’s shirt. Lol

They won't have a problem finding a coach for next year.  Trivette being there will be a draw.  

31 minutes ago, bleedblue89 said:

Where did Ricky Lawrence play in college that had NBA scouts attending his games?  
I need to know. 

I was told Southwest. Maybe he transferred out to a D1 program? Tim Hayes does the #localsinsports on Twitter, maybe go back through his feed from a few years back. I mean if a Richlands boy was being scouted by the NBA surely Tim was on that breaking news. 

3 hours ago, jwgarrett20 said:

They won't have a problem finding a coach for next year.  Trivette being there will be a draw.  

With the “victim” banned from school property, there may be some takers unless the Lowe fan club continues to undermine the program and next coach. You gotta really love coaching & kids to want to step into that manure pile. I don’t know Trivette’s parents but I couldn’t blame them if they transfer her out. She definitely a big time talent and will only get better. 

16 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

With the “victim” banned from school property, there may be some takers unless the Lowe fan club continues to undermine the program and next coach. You gotta really love coaching & kids to want to step into that manure pile. I don’t know Trivette’s parents but I couldn’t blame them if they transfer her out. She definitely a big time talent and will only get better. 

Bada Bing, Bada Boom!

12 hours ago, cityofRaven said:

No one associated with the NBA knows or cares about anyone related to this situation.

But..but…”the lady who posted it is an attorney” , are you saying attorneys spread misinformation to suit their agenda? Surely you jest? 😂😂😂 

22 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

But..but…”the lady who posted it is an attorney” , are you saying attorneys spread misinformation to suit their agenda? Surely you jest? 😂😂😂 

No way that lady is an attorney! That’s crazy. There’s so much wrong in that post.  Dang, kinda feel bad for her actual clients. 

1 hour ago, bleedblue89 said:

No way that lady is an attorney! That’s crazy. There’s so much wrong in that post.  Dang, kinda feel bad for her actual clients. 

She's apparently deleted it. Of course, there are screen shots on another post where a lady who shared it said the lady that posted it was an "attorney" like that gives her more credibility. Maybe the "attorney" realized her "backstory" was filled with misinformation. Screenshots are forever though...half those people blabbing about Rife could probably be sued for defamation or slander with some of their comments but I ain't an attorney so what do I know 😂😂😂😂.

On 3/2/2023 at 12:24 PM, Gridiron60 said:

I was told Southwest. Maybe he transferred out to a D1 program? Tim Hayes does the #localsinsports on Twitter, maybe go back through his feed from a few years back. I mean if a Richlands boy was being scouted by the NBA surely Tim was on that breaking news. 

I assure you he never played D1 basketball, nor anywhere near the NBA. 

26 minutes ago, sixcat said:

Samantha Perry certainly made her opinion known. By my count, she mentioned Rife by name a dozen times. Never once referring to Lawrence as anything other than “the spectator.”

Feels a bit personal when I read it. 

Thats how I took it also....very unprofessional 

Don't question Samantha Perry's professionalism. She's a Pulitzer-worthy journalist whose hard-hitting pieces include decomposing pumpkins, taking her dog to the vet, and feisty grannies of McDowell Co..

https://muckrack.com/samantha-perry-1/articles

2 hours ago, Liam McPoyle said:

Don't question Samantha Perry's professionalism. She's a Pulitzer-worthy journalist whose hard-hitting pieces include decomposing pumpkins, taking her dog to the vet, and feisty grannies of McDowell Co..

https://muckrack.com/samantha-perry-1/articles

I read that article that was totally biased and opinionated.  She should be a real journalist and do some investigation into the matter.

1 hour ago, Weatherman said:

Who initiated the assualt charge?  

The “victim” ummmmmm…. stepdad who went behind the bench acting a fool initiated the complaint per the letter released by the Richlands Police Department. They investigated & served Coach Rife with papers for assault & battery.