All Conference

VFL

I haven't seen the entire list, just the players from Ridgeview that made it.  Chantz Robinette and Cannon Hill - 1st team, Terran Owens - 2nd team and Koda Counts and Ryan O'Quinn - honorable mention.

36 minutes ago, Observer said:

I haven't seen the entire list, just the players from Ridgeview that made it.  Chantz Robinette and Cannon Hill - 1st team, Terran Owens - 2nd team and Koda Counts and Ryan O'Quinn - honorable mention.

I think everyone anticipated Hill, and Robinette to make first team. Congratulations to them on their accomplishment!

My opinion:

I am going to assume that Robinette, Hill, Ramsey, Osborne, Collins, and Garrett are making the first team

The real question is who gets the other two 1st team spots? McMurray-Ratliff-Hammonds-Pendergraft-Bostic-Anderson-Gobble?

11 minutes ago, Wade_1 said:

My opinion:

I am going to assume that Robinette, Hill, Ramsey, Osborne, Collins, and Garrett are making the first team

The real question is who gets the other two 1st team spots? McMurray-Ratliff-Hammonds-Pendergraft-Bostic-Anderson-Gobble?

I would think McMurray and Pendergraft

Union finishing third among Class 2 schools and getting nobody, can't see that happening. I'd put Reyshawn Anderson the team, he was Union's best all around player and that was pretty evident in what was an otherwise tail kicking at Graham.

20 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

I don't think he will win it, but he should at least be in the discussion and that's Markelle Ray from Graham.  Kind of went under the radar because of Graham's overall record, but that kid can play.  

Will kinda be hard for him to be on the All Conference team for the Mountain 7 when he plays in a different conference

22 hours ago, Wade_1 said:

My opinion:

Just seen where McMurray got one of those spots. Only one spot left if its just only 8

Mountain 7 boys

basketball superlatives

Player of the year: Evan Ramsey, Abingdon

Abingdon

Coach of the year: Chris Hutton,

FIRST TEAM

Evan Ramsey, Abingdon, Sr.

Chantz Robinette, Ridgeview, Sr.

Ethan Collins, Central, Soph.

Dayton Osborne, Abingdon, Sr.

Gunner Garrett, Gate City, Jr.

Cannon Hill, Ridgeview, Sr.

Eli McMurray, Gate City, Jr.

Brynnen Pendergraft, Lee High, Soph.

Reyshawn Anderson, Union, Jr.

SECOND TEAM

Kam Bostic, Union, Fr.

Porter Gobble, John Battle, Soph.

Chance Boggs, Central, Soph.

Brayden Hammonds, Lee High, Sr.

Brendan Cassidy, Gate City, Sr.

Reece Ketron, Abingdon, Jr.

Brayden Wharton, Union, Jr.

Terran Owens, Ridgeview, Jr.

HONORABLE MENTION

Central: Casey Dotson, Braeden Church, Parker Collins Ridgeview: Ryan O'Quinn, Koda Counts

Union: Paul Huff, Braxton Bunch, Peyton Honeycutt

Abingdon: Luke Honaker, Becket Dotson

Gate City: Bo Morris, Ryland Mullins

John Battle: Gavin Ratliff, Eli Meade

Lee High: Caleb Leonard, Jacob Leonard