State Quarterfinals scores.

Real Sasquatch

11 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Final

Central 68

Floyd 66

Floyd with a furious comeback after being down 19 falls just short.

McCamis is tougher than a lot of men I know. Hope her ankle has healed by semis. Floyd made a great comeback though & almost pulled it off. Really good game. 

So between Region C and Region D in boys and girls Classes 1 and 2.  I think I have this right....

Region C's Girls Go 0 and 4 and Region C's Boys Go 4 and 0.  To put it another way, Region D's Girls go 4 and 0 against Region C and Region D's Boys go 0 and 4 against Region C.  Of course in Class 3 girls, Carroll just wipes the floor with Spotswood

Dam*

5 hours ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Of course in Class 3 girls, Carroll just wipes the floor with Spotswood

I think Carroll will wipe the floor with everyone in Class 3. They have already beaten Lord Botetourt by 40 twice this season and LCA once by 40. 

I believe Carroll might actually be the best team in the state regardless of classification. 

Maxpreps (I know) has Carroll ranked #2 in Virginia behind St. Anne’s - Belfield. They have Pulaski ranked #7. 

The only team to beat Carroll all season, Hebron Christian Academy GA, is ranked #4 in the nation and is 31-0.