Lebanon Soccer off to a good start

Pigskin Fanboy

Our boys have really been working hard through the off season and they’ve had a good showing so far this season. Our schedule has been changing frequently so I’ll try and keep up as best I can   

Started out a pre season jamboree @ a very cold 🥶 Ridgeview on March 10th. with wins against Lee, Central and Ridgeview. I think most of the parents came away with frostbite lol  

First game of the season March 16th @Marion was a real nail biter, ending in a 1-1 Tie. Marion plays their games at Oak Point Elementary School, the field has no lighting whatsoever and of course everything started late. It was very hard to see anything the last 10 minutes or so 😂

Next up we had Richlands @home Monday March 20th which ended in a 7-0 win allowing everyone to get some playing time. 

Last night we traveled to Richlands for the second matchup of the week with them. It ended in an 8-0 Win. I think Richlands was the most surprising since they have always been a tough team for us. 

Monday night 3/27 we host Graham, which should be an interesting matchup against a team we have had trouble with in the past  

3 hours ago, Pigskin Fanboy said:

Next up we had Richlands @home Monday March 20th which ended in a 7-0 win allowing everyone to get some playing time. 

Last night we traveled to Richlands for the second matchup of the week with them. It ended in an 8-0 Win. I think Richlands was the most surprising since they have always been a tough team for us. 

Richlands boys are pretty down this year from what I've heard. The girls will be a threat, though. 

We hosted Graham Monday and they ended up being a more physical matchup. Seemed to be a lot of penalties on both sides hopefully all that will be out of their systems when we visit Graham for the next matchup with them. We were able to hold on for a 2-0 win. Really can’t say enough about how much our keeper has improved since taking over this season. 

• 1 month later...