M7 regular season awards

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like its Humpheys for POY in M7 and, IMHO, rightfully so. He had the hitting and fielding edge over Beckett.  

Does anyone have the complete Mountain 7 and SW All Baseball teams?  How about the All-Region for 2D?

My vote would have been Dotson.  He carried the bulk of the pitching load with great success. At one point late in the season it was announced that Dotson was leading the team in RBI’s.  Hard to compare fielding when Dotson was on the mound in at least half the games.  Humphreys had a good year too and may have the better batting average but Dotson stepped up big after losing Gibson.  IMO, Humphreys got the voting edge because he was the better player last year.  (And, if I remember correctly, Dotson was given player of the game honors in like 5 straight games in the middle of the season)

53 minutes ago, jwgarrett20 said:

Would like to see the complete list for the M7 softball all district teams

I don't understand why this information isn't more readily available. It is frustrating, especially for the spring sports.