It's done. It's RFK for me in 24

For the first time in my life, I will be voting for someone who is a Democrat or Republican for President.  I made up my mind last night at 9 o"clock.  It's RFK for me.  Chances of him getting the nomination for the Democratic side?  Well, my opinion is probably a lot like everyone else's.  I suspect it's pretty low, but NEVER say NEVER.  Here's the problem with RFK.  His HEALTH.  When you are a threat to the military-industrial-corporate-intelligence (CIA) congressional complex, BAD things can happen to you.  Is that conspiracy theory?  Maybe.  Call it whatever you like.  I stand by it.  I think it's true.  Whether its something criminal or health related, things just don't seem to go well for those who aren't in line with starting wars so the folks in DC and the "complex" can get their pockets full.  RFK's uncle and father were probably the most anti-military-industrial-corporate-intelligence (CIA) complex that we've had as either Presidents, or those that have run for President that had a legitimate chance of winning (RFK).  This is my opinion only, and I know it's up for debate.

Interestingly, RFK and JFK were not "anti-military."  They weren't "anti-CIA".  They weren't "anti-congress or anti-corporate America."  They were anti-"the corruption" that can come from those organizations when all of them are intertwined in power which can quickly stem into massive corruption (which we now have).  It's very rare that we have a NORMAL Democrat or Republican.  It just don't happen everyday.  What's "Normal" to me?  One who isn't completely taken over by the God hating Woke on the Democratic Side, or completing taken over by the War Mongering NeoCon Right on the Republican Side.  What's war mongering to me?  You can still make sure we "dont' enter a war in 4 years (Trump) and be a war mongerer.  Well, how is that possible?  It's possible by having over 500 military facilities in roughly 70 countries remaining open, and refusing to cut that number in half.  That's a start.  

Last thing I like about RFK.  There's moral decency in my opinion.  I don't see moral decency in what has become the main stream Democratic Party.  I'm sorry.  I just don't see it.  I don't see the claim of what it once was which was actual love, caring for the sick, helping the poor and helping the poor to help themselves.  I don't see love like I once did many years ago.  I see anger and hatred and bitterness that rejects those who have a different opinion, which is similar to the old good ole boy GOP guys back in the day that often hid behind the cloak of Christianity to disguise that White Robe with a blood cross symbol and hood on the top.  It was more HATRED than love or Christianity.  The modern day Democratic Party is no different in my opinion.  But, once in a blue moon, we get one that comes along that's different.  By the way, that's not to say every GOP person or every Democratic person in DC is filled with hatred or bigotry.  There are good one's as well, but I like the fact that RFK is Catholic.  I know, or at least I believe, that inside RFK's mind, there is that desire and need to help the sick, help the aged, help the working person, help the poor with LOVE, true love, and that true love comes by first helping them, then giving them the means to help themselves.  I like that idea.

I'm voting RFK in 24. https://www.kennedy24.com/

The above are my opinions guys.  That's it.  Just one guys political opinion which are always going to be controversial because it's political, which by its very nature makes it controversial.  You do you and vote for who you feel is the best person for President.  I'll do me.