What happened to Dennis Vaught

rvtne216

I heard he was working at a shoe store.........supposedly he is in charge of all athletic shoes.....basketball shoes, running shoes.....they said he had alot of experience with football cleats so he is in charge of them too...lol

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

It keeps moving everytime I hit it though! lol

[/ QUOTE ]

If you hit anything hard enough, it will move.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.....yeah yeah.....you're right.

But really, I was mainly doggin dennis vaught with my first post not richlands as a whole.....just vaught's stupidity....And if it makes anyone from richlands feel better, I wrote a paper for one of my college english classes on local history....and i chose the infamous "CLEATGATE" of 1992! needless to say, i defended rhs and the area as a whole. After researching several newspapers from eastern virginia who wrote articles on the thing, it wass shocking to see how horribly papers in roanoke, richmond, charlottesville and places like that talked about people from our area.......one newspaper article even asked , "how can our hillbilly brethren from the west afford illegal cleats, when most of the people west of Blacksburg don't have a decent pair of shoes to begin with, if any!"

I was absolutely shocked when i read that!

[ QUOTE ]

After researching several newspapers from eastern virginia who wrote articles on the thing, it wass shocking to see how horribly papers in roanoke, richmond, charlottesville and places like that talked about people from our area.......one newspaper article even asked , "how can our hillbilly brethren from the west afford illegal cleats, when most of the people west of Blacksburg don't have a decent pair of shoes to begin with, if any!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Yet You add to it every time you open your mouth. I don't know if you think you're being cute or what, it's shocking enough to learn that you went to college, I can't imagine you think people are laughing at the garbage you type. Stop your attack on Richlands NOW!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

After researching several newspapers from eastern virginia who wrote articles on the thing, it wass shocking to see how horribly papers in roanoke, richmond, charlottesville and places like that talked about people from our area.......one newspaper article even asked , "how can our hillbilly brethren from the west afford illegal cleats, when most of the people west of Blacksburg don't have a decent pair of shoes to begin with, if any!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Yet You add to it every time you open your mouth. I don't know if you think you're being cute or what, it's shocking enough to learn that you went to college, I can't imagine you think people are laughing at the garbage you type. Stop your attack on Richlands NOW!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

besides, i wasnt even attacking them in none of the posts about dennis vaught at all......like the guy from abingdon said before, everyone seems to be able to dish it out but no one can take it. even when someone is actually taking up for richlands......you know all i ever said about the cleat scandal was how stupid dennis vaught was.......has anyone ever said anything against the players?? no bc it wasnt their fault....if my high school coach told me to wear these new cleat inserts for the upcoming game, i would have gladly put them in.....players trust their coaches. No one ever said anything against richlands just against vaught....so stop having reading comprehension deficiency and understand what is being posted. Then you won't be so upset and you will realize when someone is taking up for people in our area and not trashing them.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, and its hard to imagine that you actually take those pictures you put on here but i guess its really all just how much you pay for the camera and stuff like that. Stop being just another arrogant prick from richlands and maybe people will stop their attack on blueslands. besides, i wasnt even attacking them in none of the posts about dennis vaught at all......like the guy from abingdon said before, everyone seems to be able to dish it out but no one can take it. even when someone is actually taking up for richlands......you know all i ever said about the cleat scandal was how stupid dennis vaught was.......has anyone ever said anything against the players?? no bc it wasnt their fault....if my high school coach told me to wear these new cleat inserts for the upcoming game, i would have gladly put them in.....players trust their coaches. No one ever said anything against richlands just against vaught....so stop having reading comprehension deficiency and understand what is being posted. Then you won't be so upset and you will realize when someone is taking up for people in our area and not trashing them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's an idea...why don't we just drop this subject completely. If not, I'll take care of things the way I see fit. End of story...