Sherman

Tide73

Does anyone expect anything out of us(Sherman Tide) this year??? Whether ya do or not we arent gonne be here to play around...We are gonna be there in states this year... We got 9 out of 11 starters back on Defense... and only lost 3 lineman on offense who have been replaced easily... And are faster and even stronger...So all yall who underestimate us better watch out for the Tide

[ QUOTE ]

So all yall who underestimate us better watch out for the Tide

[/ QUOTE ]

who said neone underestimated sherman?

[ QUOTE ]

We got 9 out of 11 starters back on Defense... and only lost 3 lineman on offense who have been replaced easily...

[/ QUOTE ]

So does shady and they lost the exact same ppl.

mt hope

independence

tolsia

iaeger

van

liberty®

ravenswood

midland trail

chapmanville

scott

we are gonna have a better team than we had when we went to the playoffs 2 years ago and altho we got beat badly by the state champs Wheeling Central we were better than what we showed... and last year we had a rebuilding year which we still shouldve had better than a 5-4 season and shouldve been no worse than 8-1...but that was last year... this year we are more experienced and have 17 out of 22 starters back and the players that are replacing the players we lost are looking better then last years so id say we will be pretty strong... im not really sure what everyone has back this year but im sure that ravenswood and tolsia will be our toughest opponents and scott and and van are our county rivals so those are always good games and chapmanville is also a rival so they are always tough... liberty should be a very good game and i dont know about the rest...

We went the first week. Weights have been outstanding this year. We look so much better than everyone has predicted. Sherman shouldn't struggle in the least with Liberty, we played them twice and smashed them both times. I thought Scott was down?

We lost to Liberty last year, in probably our sloppiest game of the season besides Scott 26-27... We played decent with Scott until they scored and our inexperienced freshman just gave up... But yes, Scott is having a down year this year from what Ive heard... We went 2 weeks of summer camp and when we had everyone there we looked really smooth and crisp running through our plays... Our strength and speed is better this year... And most of our starters are Seniors so we are pretty experienced... Should be a great year...

Sherman lost to Liberty? God I didn't realize how down you guys were. You should smash them this year. They were terrible last year and even worse this year. Their strength is pathetic, there QB is pathetic, no running game, and coaches are possibly the worst in the state!

It wasnt neccessarily that we were down last year... We made big mistakes that game... That game caused us the playoffs... They returned the opening kickoff for a touchdown and after that we scored on three plays and it was mainly our special teams that caused us to lose... should have beat them by at least 3 touchdowns

there toward the end of the year they made some changes because they switched QBs and that helped them a "little" bit. but they still werent good. Betkijan was their QB at the beginning of the year then they put in sophmore donovan reeves and that helped them a little bit more. reeves wont be a bad QB when he is a senior. but i am not saying that they will be good next year i am saying they will be decent. they have no discipline what so ever. cuz they had a lot of cheap shots. and their coaches let them get away with.

i would highly recomend that you dont underestemate Liberty as much as you are, i looked into this one and they only lost 4 people: fullback, guard/MLB, and two d-backs. The only place they are struggling is in the d-back area, they lost Robbie Belcher who went all-state with 8 INTs and bekitijin can be easily replaced. as for the other corner im not sure about him but he made some excellent plays in the last 3 or 4 games. they have 4 people benching over 300 one of which is a back, they also went to 2 passing tournys and got 2nd at parkersburg and 1st at webester co. so they are goin to have very good hands. but only time will tell

a 300 pound bench press shocked.gif im shaking, lol. but i do agree u cant underestimate liberty this year. betkijan was overrated. so they really only lost 3 ppl. but they can replace them all easily. but their discipline is gonna catch up to them.

We have I think 5 benching over 300 lbs... 2 lineman, a running back, a tight end, and a receiver... and the others lift in the upper 200's...not to mention having one back running a 4.5 40 and another running a 4.6 and an average of around 5.1 on the line...

Speaking on behalf of Liberty football team, we respect and expect a great deal from Sherman this season. The nonsense that Corner140 was saying is coming from a player that is not in the weightroom with us. Not saying that we are scared, because no football team should ever be scared, but we respect Sherman (who has owned us in recent years) and Shady (who will be a top 3 team this year) and Westside ( who beat us twice last year). So again please ignore any misinformed statements about Liberty that may pop up here.