Best Players on each team

rvtne216

Do the ygot a chance for top 16?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do the ygot a chance for top 16?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

i am not predicting richlands to blow out bluefield or powell valley, i expect both of those teams will field strong teams.....but no way are graham and tazewell going to be close to the quality of teams they had last year....and richlands will be very close to what they had last year

[/ QUOTE ]

RHS will stand a better chance of blowing out bluefield than they have of blowing out tazewell or graham......no offense to bluefield fans but the quality of talent has dropped significantly in the past few yrs......it may change but as of right now, bluefield just isnt fielding the teams that they normally field.....by the way, the 97 team was probly the best team in recent memory out of all the area schools!

[/ QUOTE ]

You should really quit while you're ahead, because the more you post the less credible each post gets. Just when I thought you couldn't know any less about SWD football.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

as i've said before.....richlands returns 6 starters on defense plus chase fuller (started first 5 games until he had surgery), jeremy blankenship (intercepted passes in both state semi-final and final), and khevin schweingruber, who started a few games on defense.......all in all, nine players who started at some time or another during the season......tazewell managed only 3 first downs last year against this defense, t-well is losing most of their line (if not all).....how are they suppose to score??.....richlands will hang plenty of points on the board i'm sure......

[/ QUOTE ]

again how stupid is this... tazewells #1 back was out. their qb was hurt. and thier coach had a brain fart to change the offence, then toojk the starters out at the half, muncy and raz will star this year

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, you lost 61-0, down 40 at that half...there aren't enough excuses in the world to make up for a deficit like that...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

i am not predicting richlands to blow out bluefield or powell valley, i expect both of those teams will field strong teams.....but no way are graham and tazewell going to be close to the quality of teams they had last year....and richlands will be very close to what they had last year

[/ QUOTE ]

RHS will stand a better chance of blowing out bluefield than they have of blowing out tazewell or graham......no offense to bluefield fans but the quality of talent has dropped significantly in the past few yrs......it may change but as of right now, bluefield just isnt fielding the teams that they normally field.....by the way, the 97 team was probly the best team in recent memory out of all the area schools!

[/ QUOTE ]

You should really quit while you're ahead, because the more you post the less credible each post gets. Just when I thought you couldn't know any less about SWD football.

[/ QUOTE ]

another narrow minded RHS fan.......just cause we have differing opinions dont mean its wrong.......and yes Tazewel or Graham will stand a better chance against Richlands than Bluefield will this fall.......Graham didnt beat em 26-6 last time they played and wasnt the better team.....talk about being less credible with every post

[ QUOTE ]

well you guys seem so smart what do you think about carroll this year?

[/ QUOTE ]

They have just a good a chance as any other team......plus you guys got Richlands at home....now i dont know what kind of brew or special potion yall whip up down there but Tommy Thompson Field has always been a hard place to get a W......CC may be the SWD Champ, who knows.....is all about how hard those kida at each school want it and how well the coaching staff is prepared.

[ QUOTE ]

yea i agree... i was more talking to the richlands guys that were saying all that stuff how bad everyone was gonna be though

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, most of em are arrogant as hell

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

yea i agree... i was more talking to the richlands guys that were saying all that stuff how bad everyone was gonna be though

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You'd probably set off a fireworks display every night in honor of the football team if T-town had a group like Richlands.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

another narrow minded RHS fan.......just cause we have differing opinions dont mean its wrong.......and yes Tazewel or Graham will stand a better chance against Richlands than Bluefield will this fall.......Graham didnt beat em 26-6 last time they played and wasnt the better team.....talk about being less credible with every post

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but if anyone says anything about Richlands then they are wrong, according to you. I am done responding to any of your posts, because it is apparent you have the intelligence of a third grader. On the other hand when Richlands waxes Tazewell by 40 in the fall, then I might respond to another one. Does that fit your mold for a stereotypical Richlands fan?

[ QUOTE ]

yea i was just gonna see if hell would freeze over and them say something nice

[/ QUOTE ]

obviously if we dont bow down to the richlands football and things of that sort then we are stupid and know nothing about richlands football...........all i do know about football was when it was my team we thumped the blues like the b*tches they are

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

obviously if we dont bow down to the richlands football and things of that sort then we are stupid and know nothing about richlands football...........all i do know about football was when it was my team we thumped the blues like the b*tches they are

[/ QUOTE ]

last 12 quarters, richlands b*tches 109 - t-well 3

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

last 12 quarters, richlands b*tches 109 - t-well 3

[/ QUOTE ]

since when were football games decided on the previous years games??? Damn, i guess you know something all the rest of us dont know.....what a genius, please fill us in!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You'd probably set off a fireworks display every night in honor of the football team if T-town had a group like Richlands.

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesnt matter......what we would do in tazewell to support our team!!! As long as we hide behind user names and talk crap about all the other schools in the area then i guess we are "big men" according to the standards down that way..............seriously man, please stop acting like idiots and start postin something that contributes to the rest of the people who view this board......hearing about how Richlands is god and every other school should burn to the ground is getting kinda old.........quit acting like idiots, again i must say, and stary actin like you fellas have got some sense, bc i know alot of you do!

[ QUOTE ]

seriously man, please stop acting like idiots and start postin something that contributes to the rest of the people who view this board......hearing about how Richlands is god and every other school should burn to the ground is getting kinda old

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes! Please stop acting like an idiot and post something that contributes to the rest of the people who view this board. I've asked you time and time again to show us these posts where people from Richlands think they're God and every other school should burn to the ground but you have failed to do that. Why? Because you're making it up... That's what's getting old!!!

[ QUOTE ]

As long as we hide behind user names and talk crap about all the other schools in the area then i guess we are "big men" according to the standards down that way..............seriously man, please stop acting like idiots and start postin something that contributes to the rest of the people who view this board......hearing about how Richlands is god and every other school should burn to the ground is getting kinda old.........quit acting like idiots, again i must say, and stary actin like you fellas have got some sense, bc i know alot of you do!

[/ QUOTE ]

i am not trying to put the other schools down.......i am just giving my assessment of the caliber of teams the 3 tazewell county swd schools will place on the field this fall....

well while all of you have been fighting you seemed to have forgot about my question what do you think about carroll this year.. will we be 28 points behind richlands too?? j/w everyone's opinion...I think we'll do better than last year

[ QUOTE ]

well while all of you have been fighting you seemed to have forgot about my question what do you think about carroll this year.. will we be 28 points behind richlands too?? j/w everyone's opinion...I think we'll do better than last year

[/ QUOTE ]

unfortunately, i know less about what kind of talent carroll county returns than many football teams that are much farther away.......i still believe richlands will be a heavy favorite against cc because i do know what talent richlands returns and richlands totally dominated carroll this past season

• 2 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

seriously man, please stop acting like idiots and start postin something that contributes to the rest of the people who view this board......hearing about how Richlands is god and every other school should burn to the ground is getting kinda old

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes! Please stop acting like an idiot and post something that contributes to the rest of the people who view this board. I've asked you time and time again to show us these posts where people from Richlands think they're God and every other school should burn to the ground but you have failed to do that. Why? Because you're making it up... That's what's getting old!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Nuff Said