I need some help......

hunter316

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks to all that has signed up! cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It was nice for the people who run this board to pin this topic don't you think Hunter? Hunter have you tried boards powered by these people? They do have free ones, btw. They are slightly preferable...

Link

[ QUOTE ]

It was nice for the people who run this board to pin this topic don't you think Hunter? Hunter have you tried boards powered by these people? They do have free ones, btw. They are slightly preferable...

[/ QUOTE ]

It was nice and I have PM'ed Lance and thanked him. I also make it a habit to ask the board owner of any site if I can post my site on theirs. Also about the board. The reason I picked proboards is because I am familiar with their setup as far as the Administrator powers go. Also I would like to thank you for signing up. Hope to see many great posts from you and others. smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was nice and I have PM'ed Lance and thanked him. I also make it a habit to ask the board owner of any site if I can post my site on theirs. Also about the board. The reason I picked proboards is because I am familiar with their setup as far as the Administrator powers go. Also I would like to thank you for signing up. Hope to see many great posts from you and others. smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool.

I would like to thank you again Lance for sticking this up top. I have seen alot of faces from here show up on the site. It is really picking up there lately. I really apreciate this and hve posted the link to this site on my board.

Thanks to all!!!!

Jason