RHS Assistant Basketball Coach news from OFISHE8

FatBoy

I saw OFISHE8 this afternoon. He was dressed up so I think he was heading down to WLFG to appear on the Songs of Glory show tonight. Anyways he is always in the know about athletic stuff at RHS and he had some inside information on the basketball program. According to him, Jeff Hurst will be named as Assistant Varsity Basketball Coach. I know that Jeff played ball back in the 80's on some good teams, along with the Addison and Ball combo. Congratulations to Jeff!

I heard that in an effort to help the officiating at RHS BBall games that the commissioner's son will be the assistant coach. I think Jeff Altizer is who you meant to say FATBOY!! He was a former point guard for Tom "Cool Hand" Lucas in the late 80s.

Sorry OFISHE8! I must have misunderstood you yesterday afternoon when you drove by. When you get to preaching and all, sometimes I can't understand you plus where I am so fat it has affected my hearing some. My eardrums have swelled shut from my jawls being so fat. So it is Jeff Altizer helping out huh? I remember when he played; he had a deadly shot that kept 'Cool Hand' in many games. I recall that once he passed the ball to Jeff Hurst or Bart Warner, then it wasn't coming back! Who is Der Kommissar anyway? I thought it was that Falco dude?