Has WCYB heard of Richlands?????

photo

Ok.....What is up with WCYB passing up Richlands/Graham (2 undefeated teams and one team who has yet to be scored on) to give video coverage to the Tazewell game and Marion game?? I am in awe of that....I was beginning to think they would not even mention the game.....My mind is blown....Congrats blue for a job well done!!! Special teams was awesome tonight! confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]

WVVA sent Bob Grebe himself down to cover the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

that reminds me....Bob Grebe covered the Graham-Beaver game this year and he got hit by a ball on a kick-off...it was priceless....lol...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that reminds me....Bob Grebe covered the Graham-Beaver game this year and he got hit by a ball on a kick-off...it was priceless....lol...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah he made a comment on the news tonight that he had to get out of the way on Addison's punt return.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha that was halrious!

lol...it was priceless...he was writing something down and the ball just came in and nailed him at the Graham-Beaver game...oh well...good game R-Lands....good luck with the rest of the year....G-Men...shake it off...we will win again dont worry its just one!!!