tazewell in 2005-2006

STE

we are struggling right now but we do have talent. we just have to learn to get along an play together. people can get on here and say we have no talent but what it is we have no leadership.(or height hahaha) it's alright tho a few of us are lifting weights for football but we are also trying to get better in basketball. so i look at it like this hata's r gonna hate and balla's are gonna ball so i guess i'm goin to ball..... and for Juice i know u could go an play anywhere you want to play but no one looks in this area for basketball. They did take there time on puttin that rim up at the park too limiting opportunities to play any ball but oh well...

If things are going to change in Tazewell you guys can't wait for people to do things for you like put up rims at the park. You have to go out and find places to play. I know its may be hard to find enough players to have a good game but you can always practice by yourself. think of it this way, how many shots can you get in a pick up game? how many can you get player by yourself? you also don't have to worry about how long you dribble the ball because you can practice that skill also as long as you want. As far as passing the ball you better find a good solid wall. also, if you can, Bluefield is not that far away. They play at the Center 3 times per week. It is the older guys but if you're going to get better you better start playing. And one more thing, sit and watch a good college game on T.V. and watch how these guys run the offenses and defenses and come off screens and things like this. If you want to get better don't wait on someone else or it won't happen.