To Richland Fans, Players, Coaches

bluefieldRocks

You guys had a heck of a season, there is no doubt about that. It takes a heck of a team to go undefeated all the way through the regular season and into the playoffs.

Trust me when i say losing stinks, Us bluefield fans went through that stage 8 days ago, We dont like losing one bit but it seems to be happening to us more and more up in wheeling as of late..lol

But i'd just like to say yall had a heck of a season, im glad yall knocked off graham considering im not to big a fan of there team. and you all made it all the way to the title game... Only 2 teams can claim they went to the title game. Only 1 Team can say they are champs. It just stinks it had to be you guys being the runners up

By congratulations on a great season and hopefully you guys can have a repeat of your regular season and make it all the way back up and win a state title.

While you are not a "big fan of Graham", you may want to remember how WV counts points. Graham helps Bluefield make it to Wheeling every year (assuming Bluefield beats Graham - which I know you root for that every year). You should want Graham to win every game except the Bluefield game just to add points to Bluefield. Richlands does nothing to help Bluefield (of course, if they beat Graham, it hurts Bluefield in the long run so your are cutting off your nose to spite your face when you root for Richlands or Tazewell over Graham).

Anyway, congratulations Richlands on a GREAT season. I actually went to Blacksburg on Friday to shop and travelled 460 with the "BLUES TRAIN" - I could feel the excitement! Sorry the ride home probably wasn't as exciting - but you did a great job just being there.