Graham Soccer Team

Grahamcmid08

I just wanna say great job this year to the g-men..they went through alot of changes this year..tons of people completely changed positions to better the team..it was a great learning process. The team never laid down and died or ever gave up..everyone gave it their entire heart the entire season..also to next years team..kick ass!!

but thank all of you..its gonna be different knowing that i will never get to play soccer as G-man ever again..it sucks..thank you all

good luck

Tyler...you are a great player and will be truly irreplaceable...i will miss you not only as a teammate but as a friend..you are a great leader on and off the field and it will be hard to fill your place...you were truly the heart and soul of the team....good luck with everything you do...Your New Center Mid...Beano....

I feel as if I should say something but since I don't really know you and this is only really my 1st real season up here...I guess I'll just ask you to come support Tazewell. Someone from the South West has to win it right?

And please tell your girls good luck. They've impressed me quite a bit this year...

Striker..............OUT!