Abingdon/Marion

beano5

5-3 Abingdon won!!!! It was crazy. Marion was up 2-0 after 10 minutes of play. The game was tied with 3 minutes to go, but Abingdon pulled it out. Good luck to both teams at state!! Abingdon hosts Blacksburg and Marion travels to Jefferson Forest. Both games have been moved to Wednesday.

good luck to both teams

they gonna need it to beat them power houses.

blacksburg should win state once again this year..even though jefferson forrest beat them once..i still go with blacksburg..i say both abingdon and marion will be out next game

I had to do the scoreboard for the game, so I had one of the best veiws at it, and to be honest, this game sholdn't have been close. Two goals by Abingdon were called back, one where someone knocked down the keeper (that one more than likely shoulda been called), but the other was pathetic. No foul was commited, but one Marion player fell to the ground and layed there for about 3 minutes. The middle ref nor the side ref saw a foul, but they gave them a goalie kick anyways. The worst part was that guy came back in after 3 minutes off the clock. I'm glad Abingdon won, but Maroins goalie made some really good saves. If he worked on his kicking, he could be really good. And #8 (I think sweeper) was pretty good off of Marion.

That kid that layed there for 3 min has a broken eye socket and a broken nose so don't say he just layed there. After those 3 min he got up and played the rest of the game. That kid played as hard as he could. By the way how many saves did D mills make 4 or 5 and lets 3 in. ummm great game. Niel did his damage in the game but the difference in the game was Nathan Mcmurry. From sitting out the last game for a red he took it to heart and tore marion's defense up. Never talk about something you don't know the whole story to. OK?

[ QUOTE ]

That kid that layed there for 3 min has a broken eye socket and a broken nose so don't say he just layed there. After those 3 min he got up and played the rest of the game. That kid played as hard as he could. By the way how many saves did D mills make 4 or 5 and lets 3 in. ummm great game. Niel did his damage in the game but the difference in the game was Nathan Mcmurry. From sitting out the last game for a red he took it to heart and tore marion's defense up. Never talk about something you don't know the whole story to. OK?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well sorry to see what it looks like from the spectator side of it, but how could I tell if he did? I mean, thats truly great that he still played and all, Is he gonna be ok? But it wasn't Daniels fault for a couple of those goals. Everyone crowded around the first two goals to where when someone shot it he couldn't see it at first. Neil wasn't on his game that day, he tried to go with the ball before he actually trapped it first. Nathan had a really good game too. Sorry to hear about that player though, I was just reporting to what it looked like in the stands.

[ QUOTE ]

Is the ref still pathetic?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, yes he is. He shoulda called the injury before he let the play resume since there was a major injury. Since the play on the feild kept going, and Abingdon scored, he sholda done something before they scored.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Is the ref still pathetic?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, yes he is. He shoulda called the injury before he let the play resume since there was a major injury. Since the play on the feild kept going, and Abingdon scored, he sholda done something before they scored.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was under the impression that is what he did. That is what you said he did earlier. Sounds like you are pathetic.