basketball

Flyman

well since the jv will be bassically the 8th grade team moving up and carrol dont play any teams from here bc its a "county" championship you dont really know what carrol has

well i say there will be at least two of the 8th graders will make varsity. tazewell got a good point gard coming up she will be a freshmen this year she can learn alot from the varsity point gard. richlands has some girls coming up that can be real good if they would work at it.

Grundy and Carroll County will continute to dominate it mark my words, Grundys jv louses noone and they were the regular season champs and lost to Carroll County in overtime of the championship, so watch out for both teams

i agree... Grundy Girls J.V. is outstanding.. David Peck is one coach that is really committed to basketball in grundy.. he is in the gym every night and works with girls from 1 grade or so and works with them till they are ready to leave for varsity... he puts a lot of time and effort into it.. i give lots of props to david.. -the varsity team this year, he worked with almost all of 'em all their lives and that is where they got today-.. great coach and a great person... ask anyone in grundy..

well the girls from tazewell that are going in to high school are good their 3 years in mildle school the won the

champonship all three years but the schools thay had to play were weak. it ant like grundy 8th graders can play jv but tazewell will have great point gaurds on jv and varsity maybe the freshmen will make varsity too only time will tell.

• 1 month later...

sup flyman... grundys loaded from about the 6th grade on up... they had a group of 7th graders that just barely lost to a boo williams team in the commonwealth games this summer in roanoke.. and it was in the championship game... so... watch out for a few years to come...

hows it going babyblue. well after football its basketball i cant wait. i think its going to be close in the girls jv in southwest dis. grundy will be the team to beat i think tazewell got some players that can beat grundy or give them a good game. like i said cant wait

• 2 months later...

[ QUOTE ]

Yep I played too didnt see you against us we killed you all Im pretty sure I was the leading scorer for us an I scored more than anyone on your team so..keep talkin I hear ya

[/ QUOTE ]Who are you A TOWN do you go to Abingdon?