Honaker?

swva

They lost pretty much everyone, plus bench. They do have Logan Ball, Justin Newberry, and RJ Whited coming back. They really don't have any lineman they can count on though, which will be their biggest downfall.

well i play for honaker so i will give u the info on us ok we have 3 people who have actually varsity playing the whole game experience i played special teams alot but i was back up running back so i mean it isn't like we haven't got the talent is just the whole they don't have experience and yes it is a rebuilding year but i think we will surprise alot of people b/c everyone is looking for us to suck bad and i know ur thinking hes from honaker of course hes going to take up for them but i seriously think we will do just fine i'm perdicting a 8-2 or a 7-3 record but thats just me

I think 7-3 is very possible. Honaker has really turned it's football program around in the last 7 - 10 years. Doug is a good coach, and he has one of the best coaching staffs around. Of course since I graduated from Honaker; I may be a bit biased! HAHA But I don't think it will be a disaster season I think they will make it to the playoffs, but probably running into a strong Gate City team. Just beat Lebanon OK! Good Luck!

Honaker really just has to win one game a year to make it to the playoffs, better worry about Haysi instead of Lebanon. Lebanon does'nt mean anything in the BDD, if Honaker loses to Haysi......there'll be no playoff trips.

Yeah the rivalry is good and fun, but after the game I always pull for the county teams. Last few years things have kinda got out of hand with the rivalry and I hope that stuff is over with. I figure this year will be another classic. Last year was a good game til Lebanon's QB could'nt come back after halftime ( not and excuse, Honaker probably would have won anyway ). It usually comes down to the team that makes one less mistake than the other. Haysi is Honaker's big game, like George Wythe is usually Lebanon's big game, a lot riding on it.