Grundy Line

wildcat

your right they did Every day and every chance you would find them in the weightroom....thats one thing we need to fix this year...i say if theyre not in the weightroom by a certian time..they shouldnt get to play..

[ QUOTE ]

thats true we should not compare players one team, but ramey knows that Fresheman Lineman Robbie Rife lifted everyday,along with Boyd #71 and Mitchell #54......and the rest were suppose to lift at the wrestling gym

[/ QUOTE ]

Any particular reason your trying to distract this team grundyalltheway ? who lifted and who didnt dont really mean a flying frig right now does it...you win with 11 you lose with 11 thats what you need to comprehend it"s not a "me" sport it's a "we" sport....2 games to go and you wanna start a thread like this..It's a distraction...I see those kids everyday they seem to have the "we" part down..you should learn from them..

I've gotten the oppurtunity to watch them play wance. I thought they looked good. Their young, especially if one of their guards is a freshmen. I don't think they have but one starting lineman who is a senior. I think the main thing for them is just to work together and that the future looks bright.

[ QUOTE ]

I've gotten the oppurtunity to watch them play wance. I thought they looked decent. Their young, especially that one guard who they say is a freshmen. I don't think they have but one starting lineman who is a senior. I think the main thing for them is just to work together and that the future looks bright if so.

[/ QUOTE ]

you boys talkin in some kinda code? I went found my Dick Tracy code breaker ring cant find anything for "wance" did ya mean once?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

there are a lot of people talking to themselves in this post...if you guys would spend this much time in the weight room you would probably be better off.

[/ QUOTE ]

Think you should close this one Lance....

[/ QUOTE ]

please do......

[ QUOTE ]

Even thou i don't have the slighest clue who Andy Stiltner is, noone should say anything like that about him (just my oppion).

[/ QUOTE ]

Andy Bear will be ok,guess who buy him a couple 3 of them KFC bowls and all be forgiven..

[ QUOTE ]

Even thou i don't have the slighest clue who Andy Stiltner is, noone should say anything like that about him (just my oppion).

[/ QUOTE ]

andy is a excellent young man, and who ever saying this stupid crap about him should say it to his face and not behind a keyboard......and the funny thing is it is more than likely his own teammates....now that is sad.....