Who will win the game on March 14 Rhsjvorvarsity or Grahamjvorvarsity.

Blues6

i dont know much about the jv team this year for Graham...but our varsity has a very strong team that i have seen so far...we should do very good this year...the tough schedule will do nothing but help us once we get into the district schedule...the Richlands game is our second game...so we should have things figured out because we are gonna figure everything out at the Giles scrimmage...i say we come out strong...we are focusing more on defense this year because we know that we can score goals...we just need to focus on our defense....i cant wait....just 16 more days till the regular season starts...

well beano i agree but i hurted u got a dude coming from bluefield collage and helping u is he just helping varsity or jv to hopefully we will do good jv and varsity GO Luck Blues.

hes coming out to help both teams im pretty sure..hes a defender for BC and a very good one at that...so that will help us focus on defense alot more like we want to this year

[ QUOTE ]

well beano i agree but i hurted u got a dude coming from bluefield collage and helping u is he just helping varsity or jv to hopefully we will do good jv and varsity GO Luck Blues.

[/ QUOTE ]

What the hell is wrong with you?