Carrol @ Marion Round 2

hurcane

The game will most likely be very physical after playing last night the tension between players hasn't had time to disapate. I'm guessing a red card might get thrown along with a few yellows. Should be a good one to watch

Marion 2 carroll 1. Great game, this is why we play soccer. Marion scored first and Carroll answered in the 2nd half. Marion finally broke the tie in the 77th minute. Boy this game was a lot of fun.

This game was a good match up...Carroll has finally started getting everything together and making a very strong team effort. The defense is very stout and anchored by a very strong keeper that had some amazing saves in the second half. I wouldn't be surprised to see Carroll sweep the district tourney if they keep it together. Marion had at least 10 golden opportunities to score in the second half and just couldn't finish then finally one went in off the post for the win improving Marion to 14-0-0 (2-0).

i agree. CC has been working a lot better as a team. I respect their play. IF anybody wants to know who the best keeper this year is then just go watch the CC goal keeper. He made tremendous saves. I was amazed. CC's defense is pretty good as well. Best defensive line up i have seen. Good luck to them in the rest of the year.