Tazewell/Graham Round 2

football08

it will be another hard fought game...i mean...i dont think it will be as physical because the refs will make a statement with cards flying around...i would say maybe even a red card thrown out there...

Why would the refs feel the need to throw some cards around? They would have to have a reason!! If both sides would just "play" and keep their cool, I would think everything would take care of itself?

thats your opinion...we are playin as a team finally...it looks so good...and you are saying we cant make it when we beat Richlands 3-0 and Tazewell barely got by them?? maybe a little foreshadowing?

no $hit sherlock...i was just makin a point..its one mans opinion...then i threw in my opinion...i see that we finally have made some believers out there...if we do end up winning tomorrow and Friday then we will play Saturday again...so that will show how good of a team we really are...so we will just see..

yeah we play at CC friday...and if we play like we have been..it shouldnt be too much of a hassle...the first game was intense and hopefully the second one will be the same way...i know they are ready for us cause if we win tomorrow...they can be the spoiler...so hopefully we can do our thing and get business taken care of tomorrow and Friday

[ QUOTE ]

yeah we play at CC friday...and if we play like we have been..it shouldnt be too much of a hassle...

[/ QUOTE ]

If CC plays like they came out against Marion playing as a team instead of 11 individuals they won't have a problem beating any team in the SWD. That is only if they play as a team though otherwise they could get knocked by Richlands

i dont know how they will play though...they have a long week and we are the end...so they could be very tired...which i hope doesnt happen...id like to see them at full strength...

I think they had five games this week so if they have anything left then it would be a good game to watch but they might be worn out as hell...their defense is stout though with a good keeper keepin them together.

well we have made it through two games so far. A 1-1 tie to Galax and a 9-0 win over Grayson on Senior night. (nine different people scored) Half the team played tonight and I believe the other half will play tomorrow night against grayson. Then on to the two games that we care a lot about. I believe we have turned the corner but we did lose our starting keeper. He will be back for the tournament. I would love to watch that game tomorrow but we have our own game to worry about. I forgot about the other game we had tonight and that was the alumni game. that is always a lot of fun. We had 26 alumni come back to play tonight.