whos got the bench this year in the southwest district

rhs_fan

well from me watching a few of the jv games last year we are gaining a few tall and physical players on the varsity so it should help us alot and i cant remember his number exactly but it might be 44 he came in a few games last year and hit a couple of threes for us and if i aint mistaking i think he is a senior so he should help alot he reminds me of reggie miller always hitting threes

You know what come to think of it he actually came in againts us at the end of the game when we played them at grundy for the first time and hit a three if i aint mistaking but he didnt look very fit.....or very athletic

his name is bruce mcclanahan and i am him lol..and i have no clue who that is that posted the "reggie miller" thing, but thats just funny lol, and i know who the guy is who put the vince carter thing and hes just being funny intentionally lol....but yeah i am far far from reggie miller haha and that one guys right i really dont look that athletic, but i have worked a whole lot this summer tryin to improve my game and i feel like i have improved alot, but ill be comfortable being like the 2nd guy off the bench, i think itll be a great year for swd basketball all around, good luck to everybody..the seasons getting close