Is Carroll gonna take tha distric Championship????

CAVALIERS2

Hiesman winner is?  

1. 1. Hiesman winner is?

• Vince Young - Texas
    • Reggie Bush - USC
    • Matt Leinart - -USC

you dont know how many kids could be there on the bench to fill in...but you never know...see you come Graham-Tazewell game...i will hopefully be helping Hank out with the coaching

i wasnt a center back...i should have never went back there...im a true striker...and Hank decided to put his best returning offensive player from the year before back there in me...i had 8 goals which was third on the team behind two seniors and numerous assists...i creat things when i play up top...i should have been striker or center mid my senior year

Well you might've been a striker at heart, but You played centerback. I might be a striker at heart but I still play the position coach wants me to. haha And it's alot less running. Thats the bottomline.

yeah that did happen...but you know why...i went to jump and she kicked my feet...anyone of any state is going to fall down with that...its called physics fellas....i also remember winning that game along with all but 3 that year in which two were ties....oh and that yellow card shouldnt have been one...but i dont care...its mainly cause duffy hates me and i said something to the bench...big effin deal...i think i will take first team all district and second team all region for my senior year any day...considering that was my first time playing defense for real...

Yeah I know physics I got a A in it. You weren't in the air she elbowed your jaw and you hit the ground. You got a yellow cause you started running your mouth. You won that game cause I broke my hand that game. And so what thats j.v. no one cares what your record is. Varsity is the big leagues and you haven't won a district trophy their. So quit runnin your mouth.

actually junior year we won the tournament so yeah we did win a trophy...and i think i know what happened...i jumped up to go over her foot and she kicked me...i never got an elbow in my jaw...and yeah i was running my mouth...to the varsity bench....right before they got their asses handed to them...so get your damn facts straight before you talk trash....

Your the only one talkin trash on here. I'm just stating facts. I do all my talking on the field. And you shouldn't have even been in that game that long. I pretty sure sliding into the goalie after he has the ball and getting up is a deliberate red card.

which game are you talking about...i never ONCE in my life slid at a goalie so maybe you are thinking of someone different...i think you are just pissed we beat you that game...and oh yeah...i had a goal that game...

You slid into me and it broke my hand. It was a 1-1 game. I got taken out and you all won. So you might've beat me there but what happened last year. I held you guys to 2 goals each game.Our defense killed your offense and our offense was amazing. Your Defense and Keeper held us to 11 goals in 2 games. And you didn't score on me those games.

oh and if i did slide into you in case i forgot about it cause my memory is awful...then it was a 50/50 ball that i had as much right to it as you did...i NEVER cheap shot goalies...or for that fact...i had maybe 1 cheap shot all senior year and maybe a total of 2 all high school jv or varsity...