Is Carroll gonna take tha distric Championship????

CAVALIERS2

Hiesman winner is?  

1. 1. Hiesman winner is?

• Vince Young - Texas
    • Reggie Bush - USC
    • Matt Leinart - -USC

I'm pretty sure that getting up with the ball deliberately in my hands is a cheap shot. I've only taken 2 cheap shots my entire career and they both came this year. One against carroll and the other against basset. I feel horrible bout carroll and wish I could do more against basset. Back to the point. The reason most players cheap shot you is cause you get on here and talk crap and turn the rivarly game into alot more. Thats why you got speared last year. Not once have I heard you say good game to me or the defenders at that. You have no sportsmanship at all. Like now I was joking around and you turned it into more than what it was.

because i told the truth...and i told every single player good game after every single game...YOU and YOUR defenders were the ones who wouldnt tell it to me...Justin Belcher continued to talk trash to me after the game even though i said good game...you can even ask Rasnick...i told him he was a hell of a player and he played great...i told everyone...even the one who speared me...Zach Cline...and i got speared because he did it out of rage because he thought i deliberately tripped him and we talked about it later in the game and he and i both made amends...get your facts straight...oh and the rivalry game thing...its a rivalry...trash talk WILL happen...i even made sure i told YOU that you played a GREAT GAME against us after both games...so dont try and make me look like the bad sport...i had very good sportsmanship...if i knocked someone down i would help them up or make sure they were ok...even if the ball was still in play...

The only person I know to come up and say good game to me was the goalie from carroll. Everytime I knock someone down I make sure their okay before I go to punt the ball. In fact the coaches fuss at me cause I take to long getting to the box. And you play for graham, which is the biggest highschool rivalry for soccer and I still was talkin and bein nice. Then you basically say how I can not beat marion and now your saying that I'm a bad sport. Thats b.s.

i never said YOU alone couldnt beat Marion...i said the whole swd cant seem to beat Marion at Marion including Abingdon...they have one of the worst fields ever and only they are used to it which helps out alot...its harder to make adjustments on the team thats playing there....and i never once said you were a bad sport...even after you called me a bad sport...

If theres one thing I preach it's that any team can win on any given day. So I don't agree that no one can beat marion at marion. Yes there field is the worst thing on gods green earth, but it can be done. I called you a bad sport cause you started calling me a liar. I know who slid into me and I remember the second time we played how you guys were happy cause I was on the bench.

i dont remember being happy about you being on the bench...Kitts was a good goalie and we were happier to see her on the bench...hell i dont even remember you getting hurt...i thought she was the starter both games...and i promise you man..i have never slid into a goalie...ever

Yeah I started the first game. It was 1-1. Some dumb a$$ slid into me broke my hand and we lossed. We brought kitts down to play cause I had no back up. I would have given anything to play that game but I couldn't've. I usually never take cheap shots. I play aggressive but not cheap.

• 2 weeks later...

correct me if im wronge, but didnt the SWD championship game come down to TAZEWELL vs CARROLL. didnt carroll give tazewell a run for their money last year. carroll has not lost that many players. im not sayin we gonna win distric or anything, but dont underestamate us. we will be a tough team to defeat. dont count us out yet, because from what ive read on the posts, many people dont kno too much bout carroll's soccer program and how many players we lost. im just saying dont count us out when the season hasnt even started yet

well I'll correct you. First off you mispelled wrong. Second off no one is underestimating you. I beleive it was said at the beginning of the conversation that "carrol always has a great team" of course no one knows much about carrol your an 1 hr and 1/2 away. Quit crying so much. This is why I hate swd teams. All you do is whine

[ QUOTE ]

well I'll correct you. First off you mispelled wrong. Second off no one is underestimating you. I beleive it was said at the beginning of the conversation that "carrol always has a great team" of course no one knows much about carrol your an 1 hr and 1/2 away. Quit crying so much. This is why I hate swd teams. All you do is whine

[/ QUOTE ] this isnt THE ENGLISH BOARD so stop bein a smart@SS. Secondly, if we wine so much then pack ur crap and get tha hell off this board. Thirdly, its called do a little research. thats why the internet was created. BY THE WAY u spelled believe wrong dumb@SS

Okay this is a yellow card for Bluessuck and CAVALIERS2. anymore of this and I will throw you out of the game just like Randy did to me last year @ Graham. smile.gif Just do not start this and I do not believe anyone was overlooking us. I hope all the teams have great seasons besides when you play us of course smile.gif all kidding aside, good luck to all of the SWD teams.