Live from Lynchburg.......

HyTekRedNek

Live from here in the 'burg, seems like all the Blue Tornado crazies except Ofish8 and 89 Tornado have already invaded the city! Anybody know if them boys are coming are not? I wuz lookin forward to one of them big blue shakers!

News flash....

Just got off the phone with the big O. He's currently stuck at the drive thru at PALS in Bristol with FatBoy, they're loading up on Sauceburgers, Double Big Pals, and mega orders of Frenchie Fries. After a brief stop at the Poke store ETA is 4:15 AM.

[ QUOTE ]

Hey boys.....right rear tire just blew!! On 81 just shy of Roanoke! Get there when I can! Looking for a Cracker Barrell with some fresh chicken and dumplins...save me a shaker HyTek!

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't ever body worry--I seen Fishy stuck on I 81 and lent him a spare tire for his Pinto. Fishy done et so many sauceburgers that he shore didn't need no gas--he had plenty of that. Ifin he hadn't stopped at Southern X he woulda dun been there. Get er dun Tornado