Taz at Richlands

tazrocksmysocks

If Richlands can play like they did against us it will be richlands in a close game. I believe this will be anyones game and I will give the close edge to Richlands since it is at home. Good Luck to both teams.

3-1...dont diss a team for saying something about scores...and he said it was just a joke...no need to laugh at it still because i know by that you meant that Richlands doesnt have a good team...you better watch out for them CC looks like they have your number

[ QUOTE ]

I think Cav2 is not still laughing because of richlands I believe he is poking fun at the joke. He is not even a Soccer player. We have respect for Richlands.

[/ QUOTE ] i have alot of respect for Richlands, but that was a good joke..lol cant people have a little bit of fun on here? Gosh!!!!No i dont play soccer, but i have been coming to a lot of the games recently. WELL IF I OFFENDED ANYONE, I AM SORRY!!!

i didnt say you couldnt have fun...just saying watch how you word things...people take things the wrong way and i was temporarily banned for a misinterpretation for a few days...just saying...make sure everything is clear...