GRAHAM vs TAZEWELL

trackstar

yes thank u ben....ok yes we had about 4-5 players injured and i was gone due to a school trip...we wouldnt had enough to field a team and if we did it would be a weak team due to the injuries...get over it plz

[ QUOTE ]

yes thank u ben....ok yes we had about 4-5 players injured and i was gone due to a school trip...we wouldnt had enough to field a team and if we did it would be a weak team due to the injuries...get over it plz

[/ QUOTE ]

Injuries are part of the game. Graham needs to get over it.

as stated before...the game wasnt postponed due to injuries...that was a rumor started by someone that wasnt true...i know Hank...if he has enough to field a team...he will play...he doesnt care...

[ QUOTE ]

as stated before...the game wasnt postponed due to injuries...that was a rumor started by someone that wasnt true...i know Hank...if he has enough to field a team...he will play...he doesnt care...

[/ QUOTE ]

Look it has been clearly said on here by players that Graham had 4-5 injuries. Then all of a sudden a field trip comes up out of nowhere causing the game to be rescheduled. Doesn;t that sound a little fishy to you? Take off the Graham colored glasses and look at it.

Graham colored glasses huh?? yeah they did have a field trip...FBLA...Future Business Leaders of America...something you dont know about cause all you do is get on here and diss high schoolers....FBLA trips usually arent known until the week before...

[ QUOTE ]

haha thats funny...and why dont you reveal who you are blues12?? if you play for Richlands...just stop now...

[/ QUOTE ]

And I guess being a former player for Graham is something to be proud of? You guys were SO BAD last year it wasn't even funny....

one year out of 17 or 18...that is something to be proud of...most of last year was due to coaching...Hank knows what hes talking about most of the time...but we were only a high school team and he was trying to get us to do some stuff we couldnt...and it didnt help that i played a position i never played before...

[ QUOTE ]

one year out of 17 or 18....

[/ QUOTE ]

Graham's first year of having a varsity team was 1995. They were Southwest District Champions (the only team in SWD). They played a limited schedule that includes Marion and Blacksburg's JV. Yes, that is right, 11th and 12th graders playing against 8th, 9th, and 10th graders. I was actually a assistant coach for the first two years Graham had a team (1995-1996). Those kids did not have alot of skill but they played hard and did the best they could. We used to play our games at Graham Middle School inside the track on that horrible field!!! Please tell me you do not use it anymore for practice or anything!!!

[ QUOTE ]

We used to play our games at Graham Middle School inside the track on that horrible field!!! Please tell me you do not use it anymore for practice or anything!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Graham practiced on that field until 2002. The principal kicked the teams off the premises because there was supposedly some damage done to the inside of the school when indoor practice was held.