WOW!!

Runner4life7

who scored the fifth?? i left after the forth goal...that was just an insane goal...it seems that after that first goal Tazewell wasnt the same team...it was an unfortunate hop and seemed to get to the whole team...Tazewell moved the ball well at times but at other times Landon and the rest of the midfield took over...

it didnt go between the keepers legs. It went beside the goalie and doinked off the post and then went in. The goalie had a very off night and I predict that game differently next time at East River.

i do agree that the keep had an off night...the field conditions didnt help either...no one could have judged the bounces that happened...just unlucky on the keep's part...

not only did he play bad...the team just had no intensity...the only one i saw out there hustling to every ball was Blake Belcher and number 4...cant remember his name though...

you cant just let that one goal get to ya fellas...i let it happen way too much last year and it came back to bite us in the ass...you showed sparks of hope with some combinations of passing and such..just couldnt get a good shot off...i hope you guys win out (except for the Graham game of course) you have some hope there...just keep your heads up

first off. the hair did not mess me up. I did it to try to spark some type of life in the team and it is always a tradition. Ben Blair will verify it for me that I do crazy stuff like that to just get a crowd there. No I did not cut it off this time because prom's in two weeks and I have nationals for deca in a couple days. I had a horrible game and hate that I had it against graham. I have respect for graham but was not that impressed by them. There a good team but I didn't think they are 5 goals better. And thanks beano for the condolences

if i recall correctly i thought coloring or doing stuff to your hair was a u10 rec league type of thing, and the fans don't come out to see your hair, they come to watch the teams play

And how can you not be impressed by graham after they passed the ball to death on yall and and completely dominated most aspects of the game except for the trash talk on the field

since soccer is not a big thing in tazewell many of the students wouldn't go. I told them I'd do that stuff if they came. What trash talking. There wasnt any. We were laughin with clint and landon the entire time. There was no fightin that I heard. I said graham was a good team and they are but I don't beleive there 5 goals better than us but the best of luck to them on the remaining games.

well the only trash talking was mainly from number 9 i think his name is glenn but i mean what more can you expect from that kid, still i dont think your hair makes any drastic change in the number of fans that come because they come because they like to see the rivalry