Grundy's Girl's Coach

Fan56

yeh hes a great coach he just gets pressured to much by parents, he led the boys jv to an undefeated season a few years back then he got moved to a girls position maybe hes a better boys coach

Idk how good of coach he is. I heard he's good but i also heard he had a winning team this past season and you see where that went. It sounds to me like he's scared of the parents.

[ QUOTE ]

Idk how good of coach he is. I heard he's good but i also heard he had a winning team this past season and you see where that went. It sounds to me like he's scared of the parents.

[/ QUOTE ]

he did have a pretty good team this season! the only thing is that everybody thinks those girls have played together for a long time and the truth is they have always been two seperate teams! one two years younger than the other! they have also always had the same coach! the main thing was that the team had some problems getting along! no matter how good the coach is it is hard to coach a team that doesn't want to play together! i think that coach christian did a very good job considering most of the team had never played together, had never played for anyone except that one coach, and lost an assistant coach mid-way through season!

i really think that this season will be very differnt and hopefully full of success for the Lady Wave!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

he did have a pretty good team this season! the only thing is that everybody thinks those girls have played together for a long time and the truth is they have always been two seperate teams! one two years younger than the other! they have also always had the same coach! the main thing was that the team had some problems getting along! no matter how good the coach is it is hard to coach a team that doesn't want to play together! i think that coach christian did a very good job considering most of the team had never played together, had never played for anyone except that one coach, and lost an assistant coach mid-way through season!

i really think that this season will be very differnt and hopefully full of success for the Lady Wave!

[/ QUOTE ]I think his asst. coach he lost mid-way was ignorant anyways. LOL.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]I think his asst. coach he lost mid-way was ignorant anyways. LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

i couldn't agree with you more! i think that losing him may have done the team some good! but that is just my opinion on the matter!