Bad Times Continue for UVA

Deleted Account

Here's something that really doesn't even surprise me anymore, another player getting on the wrong side of the law. What's worse for Virginia, is that it's QB Peter Lalich. I hope UVA sends him out on the next Amtrak out, if these allegations are true. He's had more than enough chances to rectify the situation

Now, let me finish chugging this bottle of Drano...

Link: http://www.cavalierdaily.com/news/2008/sep/05/qb-lalich-cited-for-violating-probation/

Text:

QB Lalich cited for violating probation

Paul Wiley

Published: Friday, September 5 2008

Court documents filed yesterday in Charlottesville General District Court confirmed reports that Peter Lalich, starting quarterback for the Virginia football team, has been cited for violating the terms of his probation.

Lalich was placed in a pre-conviction probation program earlier this summer after he was arrested for underage possession of alcohol. An anonymous source close to the case reported that the specific violation relates to Lalich’s refusal to take a mandatory drug test. Rich Murray, University associate athletics director for public relations, declined to comment.

Lalich’s court date is set for the morning of Sept. 26.