any thoughts on who will be good this year?

atmtaz18

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For everyone else interested in playing, would you rather play at lincolnshire or at richlands and maybe beano could have a hookup at eastriver? Sunday at 3 ok with everyone though?

i could have worked my magic earlier today and tried something for east river but no go there..there are goals over by Graham High if you all wanted to try to go there

i popped a tire and i'm running on spare tire, and it being the weekend theres no where opened so i want to stay in town. SO lincolnshire at 3 o'clock good for everyone? Someone bring a extra balljust in case.

i popped a tire and i'm running on spare tire, and it being the weekend theres no where opened so i want to stay in town. SO lincolnshire at 3 o'clock good for everyone? Someone bring a extra balljust in case.

We have one goal and no net lol....

beano, i'm not goin to lie, that comment just made you look like the worlds biggest poon haha but i know the reasoning behind it so i'll just say 2 0'clock. sound good?

whenever works for me haha.

beano, i'm not goin to lie, that comment just made you look like the worlds biggest poon haha but i know the reasoning behind it so i'll just say 2 0'clock. sound good?

actually i think it means he probably has a girlfriend and is trying to well nevermind.. doesn't make him a poon actually a good idea. haha