any thoughts on who will be good this year?

atmtaz18

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i would say if marion played the perfect game, and if they had an offensive threat, and if their goalie didnt suck...they might score a goal...but thats a lot of "ifs" so im gonna say two shutouts...abingdon wins

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
yeah king's odp, works harder then anybody i know. I'm putting him in my top 5, replace clint kelly with shane henry too. I hope King doesn't make me look retarded on here but i really do think he's top 5. I've played with him and i love the things he can do with the ball. I think the way he plays helps him and will show in stats. I know talent haha

my top 5

ZACK JARRET

LANDON FURRY

SHANE HENRY

BROCK HANNAH

QUINT "king george" MITCHNER

king george didnt do anything at all last night. how can you call him in your top 5?

and cant forgot bout yonts him and hanna are like brothers they are gonna be intense this year, marion that is

yeaaaaaah marion is really intense this year with their loses to graham and george wythe....

king george didnt do anything at all last night. how can you call him in your top 5?

well i might have jumped the gun a little soon but i still have faith in him. I'd change my top 5 alot though and be sure i have razzle dazzle in there.

ZACK JARRET

LANDON FURRY

SHANE HENRY

BROCK HANNAH

TJ. Rasnick

King George

Something like that, Its still early though, and i'm sure at the endof the season it'll be different.

ZACK JARRET

LANDON FURRY

SHANE HENRY

BROCK HANNAH

TJ. Rasnick

King George

Something like that, Its still early though, and i'm sure at the endof the season it'll be different.

you said youd have to change your top 5 a lot. you didnt change it at all. all you did was make it a top 6 by adding tj