any thoughts on who will be good this year?

atmtaz18

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In tazewells defence, they havent really played anyone yet because all the games keep getting rained out. I know they loss to abingdon, marion, and tied john battle. Thats the only games that they have played. I heard another game postponed today too.

Marion was up 1-0 at half. Abingdon got a cheap first goal which hurt Marion's vibe. The next two goals were luck for Marion's keeper is unsure of himself.

make up any excuses you want. abingdon dominated play. possession was at least 75-25 abingdon

marion was lucky to only lose by 2, it couldve been way worse

Abingdon is just as bad as anyone else to make excusses. So stop getting on here and saying so and so got lucky to just lose by whatever. The SWD is just closer then anyone would have thought. It will be another River Ridge final four with another team just along for the ride.

marion was lucky to only lose by 2, it couldve been way worse

I like how you say that when marion had plenty of opportunities in the first half, including multiple breakaway/1v1's with the abingdon keeper, which could have just as easily been goals. The abingdon keeper played a great game and is much of the reason the outcome had abingdon on top. I think you should consider yourself lucky that abingdon won by 2..."it could've been way worse".

I like how you say that when marion had plenty of opportunities in the first half, including multiple breakaway/1v1's with the abingdon keeper, which could have just as easily been goals. The abingdon keeper played a great game and is much of the reason the outcome had abingdon on top. I think you should consider yourself lucky that abingdon won by 2..."it could've been way worse".

yeah..could have been abingdon by like 4 or 5. good point